Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's what our O should do.

Default Here's what our O should do.

They should PROTECT their dignity by issuing an OPEN apology to the Defense (the real winners of this game) for the receivers not getting OPEN and the Oline not PROTECTing and OPENning holes.

Disclaimer: The above statement is intended for your entertainment and not entirely serious. Misunderstanding this intent can result in side affects such as nausea diarrhea, and in rare cases an outbreak of indignity. Please read the label and use per instructions.

Agree. The whole offense was a joke today.

The O line started out HORRIBLE and it got in the QBs head. When the O line did actually give smith time he had no WR to throw to. There were some signs of life. Bowe showed up for a few plays But man the offense has to play better then that. The D isn't going to be getting teams to 4th and 48 every week.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Agree. The whole offense was a joke today.

The O line started out HORRIBLE and it got in the QBs head. When the O line did actually give smith time he had no WR to throw to. There were some signs of life. Bowe showed up for a few plays But man the offense has to play better then that. The D isn't going to be getting teams to 4th and 48 every week.
    Yes, the entire offense needs to figure some things out before the next game IMO.

It looked like Alex Smith had no confidence in either the lines or the receivers. It got to his head, especially in the first half.

Alex Smith said something to the effect after the game that the Raiders Defense seemingly threw everything at the Chiefs Offense, including the kitchen sink, and the Chiefs Offense never got it sorted out.

The main problem was the play-calling. It wasn't good at all.

Everything said is true. But go easy......We already knew we had a Pro Bowl caliber Defense. As Reid has said many times......Our offense is still a work in progress. I'm just grateful for how well our Defense and Special Teams are playing. Reid is known for Offense. He WILL build us a great Offense.

The Splatriots era is OVER!!!!!!!!!

THE CHIEFS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the problem was lack of TEs. I've said this before. But I'm more and more convinced that variations on the two tight end sets were going to be one of the main fixtures of our O. I think they geared the O on this all off season and suddenly lost those main fixtures when the season started.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Everything said is true. But go easy......We already knew we had a Pro Bowl caliber Defense. As Reid has said many times......Our offense is still a work in progress. I'm just grateful for how well our Defense and Special Teams are playing. Reid is known for Offense. He WILL build us a great Offense.

The Splatriots era is OVER!!!!!!!!!

THE CHIEFS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
    And there is O-Line talent and WR talent to be had in the 2014 draft, as well as Defensive front 7 players. Wouldn't be surprised to see them load up in those areas.

Just my opinion, but I think we need help on the O-line above all. And we need HEALTHY tight ends. Alex Smith likes to throw to tight ends, but give him a solid O-line so that JC can run better and the wide receivers will be making some AMAZING plays!

We're REALLY CLOSE!

Scary to think what Reid and Dorsey might pull of in the offseason next year! After we win the SuperBowl!!!!

I do wonder some times if it's lack of O-line talent or bad coaching in that regard. Should someone bring Mr. Chung under question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast