Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feeling a touch annoyed

Default Feeling a touch annoyed

I know everyone makes excuses for losing, he'll we have been pretty good at it here for years. However why is no one paying attention to all the injuries we have had. We have no tight end, fisher just got back from a concussion, Albert played hurt. No Flowers. It's not like we are exactly healthy.

With that said I like not getting the praise, reason to play with a chip. I just think this D is gonna be Peyton's nightmare. Marcus cooper is just getting better, gets beat twice, learns and then jumps the route. Flowers on welker they have a back up LT. I really think we sweep them. Our D is that good.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    No legit pass rush shows you can score on Denver, once von molly comes back, then we'll see if its as easy to score when one of the top pass rushers is back on the team.
    Getting Miller back should help them no doubt but I think they will still have a big problem with D. Miller was with them at the end of last year and the defense was why they lost in the playoffs they also lost Dumervile so while Miller will defently help them I still thing that their D is going to give them a lot of problems
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Getting Miller back should help them no doubt but I think they will still have a big problem with D. Miller was with them at the end of last year and the defense was why they lost in the playoffs they also lost Dumervile so while Miller will defently help them I still thing that their D is going to give them a lot of problems
    They are gonna miss Elvis dumervil even when Von comes back. Elvis is no slouch and hard to replace. Champ is old the defense is their liability. We held the giants to 7 and the cowboys to 16. The donkeys held the giants to 21 and cowboys to 48. I'm telling you we are gonna be Peyton's nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    They are gonna miss Elvis dumervil even when Von comes back. Elvis is no slouch and hard to replace. Champ is old the defense is their liability. We held the giants to 7 and the cowboys to 16. The donkeys held the giants to 21 and cowboys to 48. I'm telling you we are gonna be Peyton's nightmare.
    I'm not ready to go that far, but I have no doubt that Manning is in for a bit of a rude awakening on November 17. He has not yet faced an ELITE Defense this year. By the end of the 3rd quarter (assuming we are still in the game) I fully expect to see a serious case of "deer in the headlights"!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    True. But Dallas and the Jags have shown that the Donks CAN be scored on. By the time we play Denver there is going to be a lot of film showing how to do it. I can easily see us losing both, winning both or splitting. One thing is sure.....I am expecting 2 very tough games against Denver.
    Part of the reason they "can be scored on" is their O scores so fast the D has more chances to get scored on by being on the field more often.
    Last edited by Frankenchief; 10-14-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    No doubt.....Von Miller's return "should" add a whole new dimension to Denver. That said, I still think Denver has 3 very losable games.....twice against the Chiefs and once against the Colts......and that doesn't count the "any given Sunday" factor. Just like the Chiefs, the Donks have a few games ahead of them that should be pretty tough.
    Hard to see Peyton Manning losing to the team that let him go. I think he'll be at his very best that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Hard to see Peyton Manning losing to the team that let him go. I think he'll be at his very best that day.
    Absolutely!!!! But I'm still looking for them to give him a rough go. Dallas did. The Jags almost sorta did. The donks are NOT bullet proof just because they have Peyton Manning!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick question about KC Offesne, how many points are they averaging (don't count defense TDs)?

I looked up the defense rank (yards/game) KC has played
    32. Eagles
    30. Cowboys
    24. Giants
    22. Jags
    13, Raiders
    10. Titans

17 against dallas just doesn't look great (can't remember if a D player scored a TD or not)

The Chiefs have scored a total of 152 points.

The defense has scored 3 touchdowns.

Special teams have scored 2 touchdowns.

So how many points the offense has scored depends on who you give credit for the extra points and who you give credit for the special teams touchdowns.

I don't know how the official NFC statisticians count those items but to me, that means that the Defense and Special Teams have scored 35 points thus leaving our offense having scored 117 points.

But the NFL may not credit extra points and Special Teams touchdowns the same way I have. So using my numbers might yield an incorrect ranking.

so 117/6 = 19.5 points a game......

Some fans will look at that and say "well the D hasn't given up more than 17 points" but what happens when it does happen and the D and ST don't make a TD......The offense is going to be the achillies heel to this team, i don't see the D costing KC a playoff game.

There will be a game where the the def doesnt get a turnoverand lets just hope by then our oline will get better by then. We can only go as far as our oline can take us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast