Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Chiefs games for me ...

Default No Chiefs games for me ...

Due to traveling for work, I haven't been able to watch or listen to any games. I should be getting back to home this week, and was going to strong arm DirecTv into giving me free Sunday Ticket (and dropping my bill).

However, the superstitious part of me has decided that I am not allowed to watch any games or else I might jinx the team. I did get to see a glimpse of the game after halftime while running some errands. The next time I checked the score on my phone we were losing!

I guess I am relegated to game cast and nfl mobile for the rest of the season ... :(.
    GO CHIEFS!

LOL !!

Well, I suppose you gotta do what you think is right for you. However, NFL Game Rewind is something you might consider. To me, it's worth every penny.

Don't even THINK about watching another part of ANY game this season!! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU... ya damn think-for-your-selfer!!

How much for rewind?

Free if you have nfl network.

Rewind is too risky. I'll just have to wait til the offseason to catch up. I just wish I could watch so I can contribute to evals and Chiefs talk here :(

Well I will say thank you what ever is working we don't want to change it. I thought it might have been me because I got the NFL ticket on my computer this year, first time since '79 I have been able to watch all the Chiefs games. So far I have picked a great year to watch. I got it by pre-buying NFL Madden and it came with the game.

I thought it was me finally getting Sunday ticket and making sure to be home to watch the games!! BUT..... In all actuality I think it's a lot to do with our new coach getting the most out of his players, and our new qb who isn't losing games for us and just seems to keep his cool! Whoever it is just keep on doing what you're doing!! Go Chiefs!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Its ME...I got NFL ticket last year and well we know what happened...this year I said I am going to wait and see...so no ticket and crappy streaming except of course for nationally televised games...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Due to traveling for work, I haven't been able to watch or listen to any games. I should be getting back to home this week, and was going to strong arm DirecTv into giving me free Sunday Ticket (and dropping my bill).

However, the superstitious part of me has decided that I am not allowed to watch any games or else I might jinx the team. I did get to see a glimpse of the game after halftime while running some errands. The next time I checked the score on my phone we were losing!

I guess I am relegated to game cast and nfl mobile for the rest of the season ... :(.
    GO CHIEFS!
    I hate to say it, but it is for the good of the Chiefs so you can't watch them. You may also want to start a Bud Light Tab for everyone on this forum, even if we don't give you gum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast