Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feeling a touch annoyed

Default Feeling a touch annoyed

I know everyone makes excuses for losing, he'll we have been pretty good at it here for years. However why is no one paying attention to all the injuries we have had. We have no tight end, fisher just got back from a concussion, Albert played hurt. No Flowers. It's not like we are exactly healthy.

With that said I like not getting the praise, reason to play with a chip. I just think this D is gonna be Peyton's nightmare. Marcus cooper is just getting better, gets beat twice, learns and then jumps the route. Flowers on welker they have a back up LT. I really think we sweep them. Our D is that good.

I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I hope you're right.

The he more I look at it and I'm a novice compared to some here but. We flat out get after you and between flowers, cooper, and smith we can slow that Denver Offense down. I am flat out overly impressed with sutton. He makes some excellent , excellent half time adjustments.

Not saying we hold them to seven. No way but get a few key stops.

We all want Denver to see how good we really are.. after a bye week/ God willing-The Chiiefs are a 100 % healthy..Who knows a Tony might show up {wish list} We will know Div champs or wildcard ?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I know everyone makes excuses for losing, he'll we have been pretty good at it here for years. However why is no one paying attention to all the injuries we have had. We have no tight end, fisher just got back from a concussion, Albert played hurt. No Flowers. It's not like we are exactly healthy.

With that said I like not getting the praise, reason to play with a chip. I just think this D is gonna be Peyton's nightmare. Marcus cooper is just getting better, gets beat twice, learns and then jumps the route. Flowers on welker they have a back up LT. I really think we sweep them. Our D is that good.
    Getting a bit ambitious, hey?

I'll gladly take a split.

Eh, KC stops Denver's O, KC's O needs to score

6 wins in Denver since 1990, it's a tough task.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Eh, KC stops Denver's O, KC's O needs to score

6 wins in Denver since 1990, it's a tough task.
    True. But Dallas and the Jags have shown that the Donks CAN be scored on. By the time we play Denver there is going to be a lot of film showing how to do it. I can easily see us losing both, winning both or splitting. One thing is sure.....I am expecting 2 very tough games against Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    True. But Dallas and the Jags have shown that the Donks CAN be scored on. By the time we play Denver there is going to be a lot of film showing how to do it. I can easily see us losing both, winning both or splitting. One thing is sure.....I am expecting 2 very tough games against Denver.

No legit pass rush shows you can score on Denver, once von molly comes back, then we'll see if its as easy to score when one of the top pass rushers is back on the team.

No doubt.....Von Miller's return "should" add a whole new dimension to Denver. That said, I still think Denver has 3 very losable games.....twice against the Chiefs and once against the Colts......and that doesn't count the "any given Sunday" factor. Just like the Chiefs, the Donks have a few games ahead of them that should be pretty tough.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast