Just toying with some numbers and I realized just how GREAT our Defense and Special Teams are......

DEFENSE.....

Our opponents have score a total of 65 points.

Our Defense has scored a total of 21 points (3 Pick 6's)

That means our defense has scored 32.3% (rounded) as many points for us as our opponents have scored against us.

That means our defense scores 2.26 points for us for every TD our opponents score against us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Teams.......

Our opponents have scored a total of 65 points.

Our Special Teams have scored a total of 14 points (1 punt return for TD and one muffed punt recovered for TD)

That means our Special Teams have scored 21.5% (rounded) as many points as our opponents have scored against us.

That means our Special Teams score 1.50 points for every TD our opponents scored against us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combine those numbers and our Defense and Special Teams have scored 35 points.

That means our Defense and Special Teams have scored 53.846% (rounded) as many points as our opponents have scored.

That means our Offense only needs to score 3.77 points for every TD our opponents score.

In short, so far, if our offense scores 4 points for every TD our opponents score then we win every game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I am being too anal with the numbers here, but I am having a really hard time wrapping my brain around just how good our Defense and Special Teams are. On average, they are scoring almost half the points we need to win!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CHIEFS ARE BACK!!!!!!!