Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: week7 chiefs texans

Default week7 chiefs texans

so you think we gonna cover the spread?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I am becoming increasingly nervous about this game...the articles in arrowhead pride " a letter to case" and the 5 ? seemed to smell of arrogant overconfidence and border on trash talking. they seemed to dismiss the Texans qb as nothing more than target practice for the H & H train and their defense as a running backs paradise. I caution our team as well as our fans do NOT overlook this team. Watts may wreak havoc in our backfield, take away the turnovers and they would have beaten seattle.
    Those articles weren't written by Chiefs players, were they? The fans can overlook the Texans if they want to. It won't affect how the Chiefs play ... except for the fans that actually attend the game. They need to be loud like they were last week.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Those articles weren't written by Chiefs players, were they? The fans can overlook the Texans if they want to. It won't affect how the Chiefs play ... except for the fans that actually attend the game. They need to be loud like they were last week.
    Good point. Kendrick Lewis said in the video interview called 'Under The Helmet' at kcchiefs.com that the team realizes they have a bullseye on their backs having gone 6-0 at this point.

However, chiefnut also makes a good point regarding those fatheaded derelicts at Arrowhead Pride posting their arrogant trash. They'd be better served to keep an even keel.

Must be nice for the fans that think that every new victory makes us world-beaters! As for me, every new victory makes me more worried about who we play next. And I am plenty worried about Houston. Just want Sunday to hurry up and get here.

As an aside, does anybody know our longest unbeaten streak from the start of a season?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Must be nice for the fans that think that every new victory makes us world-beaters! As for me, every new victory makes me more worried about who we play next. And I am plenty worried about Houston. Just want Sunday to hurry up and get here.

As an aside, does anybody know our longest unbeaten streak from the start of a season?
    9-0 in 2003.

Thanks! That was what I thought. Just wanted to be sure. 6 down. 4 to go......wouldn't that be a kick in the pants????

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Thanks! That was what I thought. Just wanted to be sure. 6 down. 4 to go......wouldn't that be a kick in the pants????

Going 10-0 means we beat Denver at mike high. I would love for that to happen but I don't think we put Denver on its arse that early

Here's a fun factoid: In 6 games this year the Chiefs defense has given up 7 touchdowns.
    In 6 games this year the Texans offense and special teams has also given up 7 touchdowns!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Here's a fun factoid: In 6 games this year the Chiefs defense has given up 7 touchdowns.
    In 6 games this year the Texans offense and special teams has also given up 7 touchdowns!
    How many tds had we given up on offense by this time last year. We would have to be up near there
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    How many tds had we given up on offense by this time last year. We would have to be up near there
    Actually there was 1 pick-six (San Diego) and one punt return (Buffalo). But there were a lot of blunders such as fumbles at the goal line ( Buffalo and Baltimore ) that didn't help the cause at all.

Ah hell! I just want us to keep winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast