Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 145

Thread: Game 7 thoughts

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 396
    Given: 78

    Default Game 7 thoughts


    0 Not allowed!
    The good

    The offense IMO is showing some progress. The 97 yard drive was one of the best drives that you're going to see. They looked deep more then they have before just have to get timing down which takes gametime tries.

    The D in the 2nd half was what we've seen this year. They were at a disadvantage not having any film of Keenum who was impressive in his first start. But they didn't let that stop them And GOALLINE STAND NICE

    The bad

    The offense still being a work in progress they show you at times what they can be then at others they look like last year. The redzone offense in the 2nd half was poor a lot of that was playcalling. That has to be better

    The defense at the start. They just didn't look the same. I don't think they were ready for the offense Houston ran. But the good news even in that is they clearly were able to make the needed adjustments. That's something they wouldn't have been able to do last year with that joke of a coaching staff.

    Very lucky to be 7-0 but still are 7-0 keep on rolling Bring on the Browns

  2. #101
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Doug Gotkeave is a douche... says we are most over rated team. He stats our d is middle of raid because we have played crummy team. Says we've been " given game we should have lost "

  3. #102
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 396
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Doug Gotkeave is a douche... says we are most over rated team. He stats our d is middle of raid because we have played crummy team. Says we've been " given game we should have lost "
    The medias just mad their boys lost last nigh

  4. #103
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,244
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 583
    Given: 773

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Doug Gotkeave is a douche... says we are most over rated team. He states our d is middle of road because we have played crummy teams. Says we've been " given game we should have lost "
    Didn't one of those "crummy" teams that the Chiefs played ring up 48 points on the Donkeys while being held to just 16 points and without a 2nd half TD by the Chiefs Defense?

    Whoever Doug Gotkeave is, he's pumped up his neighbors donkey one too many times. Nobody is overrating the Chiefs that possesses any common sense and logic. We know that they are a work in progress & there's room for improvement in many areas, but the progress has gone better than any of us here expected.

    This is how Andy Reid sees it per his statement to the media today:

    "We have to continue to get better, and we have plenty of room to get better. We’ll go back to work and we have Cleveland coming in this week."

    Andy is telling it like it really is. Doug Gotkeave doesn't have a clue.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 10-21-2013 at 07:19 PM.

  5. #104
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,532
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 327
    Given: 326

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    It's great seeing Reid so obviously enjoying himself. IMO Philthy kicked him to the curb pretty darned quick considering all he had done for them in 14 years. Thank you Clark Hunt and Dick Vermeil!

  6. #105
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,368
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 218
    Given: 58

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm pretty sure Lord-Chiefy was talking about Doug Gottleib.

    http://gottlieb.radio.cbssports.com/
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  7. #106
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,244
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 583
    Given: 773

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    It's great seeing Reid so obviously enjoying himself. IMO Philthy kicked him to the curb pretty darned quick considering all he had done for them in 14 years. Thank you Clark Hunt and Dick Vermeil!
    I'm glad Philly did kick Reid to the curb & paved the way for Clark Hunt to bring him to KC. Things had gone stale for Andy Reid in Philly and it was time for a change in scenario for him. The Chiefs needed a coach that wasn't affiliated with Pioli in any way & I don't have any doubt during his 9 hour meeting with Clark the subject of Pioli's dismissal came up, as well as getting a quality QB and building an O-Line in front of that QB -- hence the trade for Alex Smith and the drafting of Eric Fisher at #1 overall.

  8. #107
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    1,224
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    ....yeah you might be taking this way to seriously if you hate somone that you never met, that throws a football. You just dislike him. I'm sure if you somehow bumped into peyton, you wouldn't be like "i hate you!"
    Yes I hate him but if I saw him I wouldnt say it cuz im not a confrontation kind of guy. If I dont have anything nice to say o wont say anything. I do respect his game Amd still ask for.am autograph. Lol then id sell it.

  9. #108
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,606
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 120

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    he has a point. We haven't played anyone. Offense has shown it's not that great at scoring. The denver game is going to answer questions, Is the chiefs good enough to slow down the best offense in the league. It's just what it is, you don't have a flashy QB in a QB driven league, people will question your team

  10. #109
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,532
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 327
    Given: 326

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm glad Philly did kick Reid to the curb & paved the way for Clark Hunt to bring him to KC. Things had gone stale for Andy Reid in Philly and it was time for a change in scenario for him. The Chiefs needed a coach that wasn't affiliated with Pioli in any way & I don't have any doubt during his 9 hour meeting with Clark the subject of Pioli's dismissal came up, as well as getting a quality QB and building an O-Line in front of that QB -- hence the trade for Alex Smith and the drafting of Eric Fisher at #1 overall.
    NO DOUBT! No doubt at all!!! Reid is a coach. And a damned good one. One way or another, Reid got put in a position in Philthy that simply put him out of his comfort zone. It doesn't take much to see that Andy Reid is just having a BLAST being Head Coach of the CHIEFS!!! And like any job, you are going to do better if you enjoy the job. Reid is having fun doing a good job and it shows in the players and in our record....7-0!!!!! I suspect Andy Reid will be our coach for a good long while and that when he finally retires he will be remembered as one of the truly elite coaches the NFL has ever seen. I see a long period of the CHIEFS dominating the AFC.

    THE CHIEFS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #110
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    525
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 0

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Nobody is overrating the Chiefs that possesses any common sense and logic. We know that they are a work in progress & there's room for improvement in many areas, but the progress has gone better than any of us here expected.

    This is how Andy Reid sees it per his statement to the media today:

    "We have to continue to get better, and we have plenty of room to get better. We’ll go back to work and we have Cleveland coming in this week."
    The only enemy against us this season is injuries. So far we've been lucky (TE position notwithstanding) with injuries. Yesterday, especially was pretty scary in the NFL.

    IF we stay relatively healthy I can see us peaking come playoffs time; and once there YOU NEVER KNOW! This O (again barring injuries) WILL get better, and I don't think there are any signs of this D relenting.

    So here's a toast to gods of football who for once have been kind to the Chiefs and hopefully stay that way.

Similar Threads

  1. Game 6 thoughts
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:23 PM
  2. Game 5 thoughts
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:53 PM
  3. Game 3 thoughts
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM
  4. Thoughts on the game
    By Three7s in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 12:05 AM
  5. Thoughts on the game
    By huck1974 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 11:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •