Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 7 thoughts

Default Game 7 thoughts

The good

The offense IMO is showing some progress. The 97 yard drive was one of the best drives that you're going to see. They looked deep more then they have before just have to get timing down which takes gametime tries.

The D in the 2nd half was what we've seen this year. They were at a disadvantage not having any film of Keenum who was impressive in his first start. But they didn't let that stop them And GOALLINE STAND NICE

The bad

The offense still being a work in progress they show you at times what they can be then at others they look like last year. The redzone offense in the 2nd half was poor a lot of that was playcalling. That has to be better

The defense at the start. They just didn't look the same. I don't think they were ready for the offense Houston ran. But the good news even in that is they clearly were able to make the needed adjustments. That's something they wouldn't have been able to do last year with that joke of a coaching staff.

Very lucky to be 7-0 but still are 7-0 keep on rolling Bring on the Browns
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    26-14 in favor of the Colts going into the half. Don't know why people are conceding Denver as 2013 Super Bowl champions ( not saying you are, but many other seemingly have ) so soon. Like I said, their defense isn't championship caliber & opposing Defenses may catch up to the Donkeys Offense as the season progresses.
    I think it has a lot to do with Peyton Manning. And an above average defense...and at worse they are 6-1 after tonight. But it's good to see they are vulnerable after the past couple weeks...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    7-0!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrowhead LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!! Chiefs Defense is what we have always been known for in history, is back! We may well lose a game, to go undefeated in the NFL is rare. But defending ARROWHEAD! That is my hope this year, stay undefeated in our home. All wins away are added bonus to my dreams of this season. Do I think we could actually go to the Super Bowl, yes I do, but I always do believe we will WIN every game and Will not lose a game we do not win!
    LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SHUT IT

My take is that this is a complete team. Two long drives for scores bailed the defense out in the first half. The d was in uncharted waters. The offense came thru. Who knows what the situation would have been with three and ours.

But man this coaching staff is the shiznit. Bob sutton is freaking awesome. The adjustments we make are flat out incredible. That may be a 2 and 5 team. They were 14 and 2 last year folks, they have the talent. I was nervous as hell about this game but I'm not gonna lie we are as good as anyone in the NFL.

Fasano was a big lift just imagine if it was him and TG.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    My take is that this is a complete team. Two long drives for scores bailed the defense out in the first half. The d was in uncharted waters. The offense came thru. Who knows what the situation would have been with three and ours.

But man this coaching staff is the shiznit. Bob sutton is freaking awesome. The adjustments we make are flat out incredible. That may be a 2 and 5 team. They were 14 and 2 last year folks, they have the talent. I was nervous as hell about this game but I'm not gonna lie we are as good as anyone in the NFL.

Fasano was a big lift just imagine if it was him and TG.
    I think this is the biggest improvement from last year - a coaching staff that can make in-game adjustments.
    SHUT IT

I think the key to beating Denver is to stop the run, jam the WRs and put pressure on Manning.

Colts are getting good pressure on Manning and forcing him to hurry his passes. Hopefully, a portent of things to come when the Chiefs play the Donks.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I think the key to beating Denver is to stop the run, jam the WRs and put pressure on Manning.

And the Chiefs have the players on Defense to do it !!
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 10-20-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I think this is the biggest improvement from last year - a coaching staff that can make in-game adjustments.
    Straight up awesome man. The designed blitzes in the second half were awesome. This D is legit. Peyton is i trouble. Look what sutton did with a half of tape. We knew we were talented last year. Coaching is very very important!

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Already said the same thing but we agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Colts are getting good pressure on Manning and forcing him to hurry his passes. Hopefully, a portent of things to come when the Chiefs play the Donks.
    And the Chiefs have the player on Defense to do it !!
    This is the key. The more I watch Denver, the more I think we can match up with them - and win. I still think Alex Smith needs to hit some deep routes, or we are gonna pay when we need it most. We haven't really had to come from behind to win games. If we find ourselves in that type of situation, it's gonna be tough come playoff time.
    SHUT IT

Is it me or denver not very impressive tonight? This is the first time im watching a denvers game this year but havent been very impressed. Denvers offense looks just average. You just have to play press man coverage and they cant do anything. And even with miller back denvers def is average at best.
    I wonder if theu lose tonight they will still say denvers the best team in the league.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast