Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How 'bout them Broncos!! :D

Default How 'bout them Broncos!! :D

Worst to first boys!! CHIIIIEEEEEFFFFFSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Who in the NFL 2013 is still unbeaten?
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

I am just in AWE!!!!!!! 2-14 to 7-0.......WOW.....JUST WOW!!!!! Thank you Andy Reid and John Dorsey!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Most overrated team in the NFL is Denver
    I wouldnt go that far but there not gods like the media likes to think. Its the media that hypes them up. There fams on there forums know there not flawless. You should read there forums. I read kne and boy ohboy are they tesring there team and pointing at all their flaws. Den def is what lost the game. 33 points should always win you a game. But with manning like in I.dy he wont allow the denver to have more balance with def and off. He wants all offense power.
    If they had a better def they wouldnt need tk have a shootout. Manning like it this way sk je can pad his stats.

Let espn and all those other sports websites post the donks ahead of the chiefs now...oops they CANT! Our chiefs earned it good job men!

Not even at the beginning I the season did I see us being 7-0 at this point in the season. Although we have many flaws we are still winning. I'm not sure how the last 9 games are gonna go but I'm so proud of our team!! Bob Sutton has made our defense monstrous!! He was a great addition, and it feels good to have a D that can dominate! Feels good to have the division lead after 7 weeks!! My biggest concern with Denver (at least at our house) is that good receivers seem to find ways to get behind our secondary and make big plays. When we face them they'll have at least 4 very good options at wr/te to cover. Hope we can play them tough in man to man. But.... So happy to be a fan of this team!! Go Chiefs!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Shaking my head and smiling in disbelief...Indy was making a statement to Peyton & the Donks, methinks.

So Denver and the Patriots lost. Can't wait to see what today brings on ESPN. Can you imagine the laundry list of excuses that will be coming out from Invesco? Heaven only knows how many rule change proposals the Patriots are submitting to the NFL right now, in the wake of their loss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12