Thread: Webnews: Chiefs are on quite a run of new quarterbacks

Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

Post Webnews: Chiefs are on quite a run of new quarterbacks

0 Not allowed!
    By Darin Gantt
    It’s hard to know exactly how the Browns are benefiting from starting Jason Campbell this week. But it’s clear to see the Chiefs are hitting another team at just the right time. According to Adam Teicher of ESPN.com, Campbell will be the third replacement quarterback they’ve faced in the last four weeks. They previously beat… Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 58

0 Not allowed!
    Opposing QBs are so scared of the Chiefs defense that they are faking injuries just so they don't have to play us!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator either people need to start enunciating more clearly or get a better voice recognition software.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!
    Here's the other side of the coin:

I get very nervous when the Chiefs play against QBs with no films (at list this year) to study. I had a bad feeling about Keenum and he almost beat us. Jason Campbell is a solid enough QB and we have played against him. But not as a Brown. Our coaches do not have any films to see how he operates with this Browns team.

Color me, for one, nervous.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 317

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you Frankenchief! Sutton is VERY good at preparing our defense for the "known". Preparing for the unknown is a different kettle of fish. Though since Campbell has been around a while I don't view him to be as much of a threat as Keenum was. Still makes me nervous.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 58

1 Not allowed!
    I don't think it will make much difference. We know how Campbell plays and what he is capable of. The Chiefs can look at game film on the Browns offense. They can't change the offense too much in one week. My guess is they take some plays out rather than throw a bunch of new plays in.

I'm more concerned with how our offense is going to do against a pretty good Browns defense. I know Bowe has not done much this year but if he can't play then the Browns will be able to focus more on our other receivers. Bowe has a lot of value in our offense even if it is just as a blocker and decoy. I'm more worried abut Bowe than Campbell.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 317

0 Not allowed!
    At 7-0, EVERYTHING worries me!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 239
    Given: 702

0 Not allowed!
    They do have a good defense. They're 3-4, and I'm sure would like nothing more than to hand us our first loss, and keep their heads above water with another W. But I'm not sure it'll cover all the follies that can happen facing the Chiefs current D and Arrowhead's crowd noise, combined with revolving door at QB.

Because of the situation with Bowe, I'm hoping that Reid uses this as an opportunity to put some of our other recievers under the microscope & play what's on the benches. Hemingway should get a lot of reps.