Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How good REALLY is denver and KC ???

Default How good REALLY is denver and KC ???

on espn collectively agreed led by herm E and stink that the CHIEFS are only the 3rd or 4th best team in the AFC based on the fact they only played one team w/a winning record so far. however until the loss to the colts the broncs were crowned the undisputed team to represent the afc in the super bowl. well they have only played 2 teams w/winning records and have lost to one of them. the CHIEFS opponents combined record 15-33, the doncs 18-30....not a big difference. I am beginning to think that manning & co. may not be the juggernaut we were led to believe now I am less apprehensive and more excited to see how our CHIEFS fair against them after seeing how they have done against our common opponents. it will be hard for the team to stay focused against the browns and bills with the donks on the horizon, but cleveland should still be a winnable game but I fear the bills in buffalo as a let down/trap game as they look ahead.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Yea..bad they are bad cc records cause we best them and Denver beat them!!! That's why they have badcrecirds!!! Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Yea..bad they are bad cc records cause we best them and Denver beat them!!! That's why they have badcrecirds!!! Duh
    I have no idea what you just said??????

Chargers and raiders are leaving a mark on opposing teams records as well, it's just that our division is definately the strongest division in the game

The media is in bed with the donkeys and so is the NFL. No surprise it's always been that way.

We can make them respect us by beating Denver then they'll have to respect us. I just ignore the media

And I think what lord was saying is that some of the teams that have the losing records would have winning records if the Chiefs and Denver didn't beat them
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

its good that we play the nfc east that should be 4 easy wins, however the fact they are so bad does lessen the win, but hey who cares if it gets us to the playoffs

The Chargers beat the Colts and that tells you something about the AFC West. The AFC West is good. Raiders are the only poor team, and they are not even terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The media is in bed with the donkeys and so is the NFL. No surprise it's always been that way.

We can make them respect us by beating Denver then they'll have to respect us. I just ignore the media

And I think what lord was saying is that some of the teams that have the losing records would have winning records if the Chiefs and Denver didn't beat them
    That's it in a nutshell. If it wasn't for Manning I'm not sure the media would even love Denver that much. Also look at who's doing some of the talking (Herm Edwards.) This year is one of those weird years when eveyone in the AFC West is really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    That's it in a nutshell. If it wasn't for Manning I'm not sure the media would even love Denver that much. Also look at who's doing some of the talking (Herm Edwards.) This year is one of those weird years when eveyone in the AFC West is really strong.
    If denver got to the playoffs last year 13-3 and started 6-0 without manning....yes they would be talking about them.

I feel like people are forgeting KC went 2-14 last year. Yes they have new coaches and a QB, but they haven't proved much, except the defense is good when the offense doesn't mess up.
    Last edited by doobs_05; 10-24-2013 at 04:15 PM.

so, how many contenders have the donkeys played so far???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast