Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Game 8 thoughts

Default Game 8 thoughts

The good

The first half offense. They put up points moved the ball a lot and kept the Browns offense off the field. That's the offense that will win this team games. They have to put it together for a whole game something that so far they have failed to do. But That offense was really good. Still some things to work out but that's the offense this team needs.

The defense 1st and 4th They started the game out forcing 3 and outs and they finished the job in the 4th. Running Qbs still a problem but they got the job done yet again.

The bad

The offense in the 2nd half. EVERYONE was pretty bad. The O line stunk it up that hurt everyone. Smith had no time to do much. And that offense just wasn't moving the ball like they did in the first half. They have to find some way to pull it together for a whole game not a half. They show what this offense can be then they start stinking up the joint like they did in the 2nd half today

The defense in the 2nd and 3rd. They just were not getting the job done. They were not getting to the QB like they have this year. Gordon was beating everyone even Flowers. If they play like that it's going to get us beat but they did get the job done when it matter much. They just had a bump in the road.

Overall this is one that the Chiefs are very lucky to win. The Browns could have won this game if they didn't make so many mistakes of there own and some unforced mistakes at that like Bess. Very lucky but good teams find a way to win these games and that's what the Chiefs did. 8-0 Bring on the Bills
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Its a long season and these games are going to happen but the difference is they find a way to win...I bet the Broncos wish they won last week when they were not at their best...get past the Bills game and they have a bye week to work on areas they need to be better in....There is not a perfect team in the NFL people...I don't go on the Donkeys boards but I bet it is the complete opposite of ours and they are concerned about their Defense...I would rather have a great "D" than a great "O"...Defense wins championships and Defense can score points...Offense can't stop teams from scoring!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Its a long season and these games are going to happen but the difference is they find a way to win...I bet the Broncos wish they won last week when they were not at their best...get past the Bills game and they have a bye week to work on areas they need to be better in....There is not a perfect team in the NFL people...I don't go on the Donkeys boards but I bet it is the complete opposite of ours and they are concerned about their Defense...I would rather have a great "D" than a great "O"...Defense wins championships and Defense can score points...Offense can't stop teams from scoring!
    ...I don't go on the Donkeys boards but I bet it is the complete opposite of ours
    I do. their a bunch a cry babies. they pout, throw fits and crap their diapers
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    And those Donks fans are also retarded enough to think that Elway was in the same class as Joe Montana, when he clearly wasn't, and they think the Donks won those SB's outright in '97 and '98 when they didn't, but had them given to them. Here's one piece of proof of that:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Sep17.html

The statements made by Pat Bowlen are a pretext -- nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    Yeah I go on there as well. Theres slot of lordy type mmembers on there who was saying game was over in the first half. And all of them thinks the chiefs hwve no chwnce to best them.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Yeah I go on there as well. Theres slot of lordy type mmembers on there who was saying game was over in the first half. And all of them thinks the chiefs hwve no chwnce to best them.
    which forum and what's your screen name ???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234