Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Webnews: Chiefs-Broncos get flexed onto Sunday Night Football

Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

Post Webnews: Chiefs-Broncos get flexed onto Sunday Night Football

0 Not allowed!
    By Darin Gantt
    Going into the season, there were reasons to think the Chiefs would be better, namely because they could barely be worse than in 2012. But now that they’re perfect, they’re suddenly a prime time draw. The NFL announced the Week 11 Chiefs-Broncos game on Nov. 17 has been drawn as the first flex-scheduled game of… Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 659
    Given: 814

0 Not allowed!
    Kiss my arse. Being shifted to a national TV game most likely means the Donkeys will have the officials in their hip pocket for this game. It seems like all the national media wants to see the Donks wax the Chiefs in that game & now they want it in a nationally televised game.

Something isn't right here & we could be seeing a replay of '97 and '98 all over again.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 78

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Kiss my arse. Being shifted to a national TV game most likely means the Donkeys will have the officials in their hip pocket for this game. It seems like all the national media wants to see the Donks wax the Chiefs in that game & now they want it in a nationally televised game.

Something isn't right here & we could be seeing a replay of '97 and '98 all over again.
    I'm not to worried about it really we were going to have to beat the zebras no matter what time the game was and who was covering it. So I don't think this changes much. If we are able to get the win it should shut the media up about the greatness of Denver
    ​BAN ROY

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    "The diffrence is the Chiefs have been winning their games by 3, and my broncos have been winning theirs by 21. If anyone actually thinks the chiefs have a chance in this game they don’t understand football very well. It’s simple math. The chiefs are going to have to score 30 points to win and that’s just not going happening."
    ……………………………………………………………………….
    Should check before you make uniformed comments, here’s common opponents:Jags- Chiefs by 26, Broncos by 16
    Cowboys- Chiefs by 1, Broncos by 3
    Eagles- Chiefs by 10, Broncos by 32
    Giants- Chiefs by 24, Broncos by 17
    Raiders- Chiefs by 17, Broncos by 16
    I see ONE blowout by Denver there, 3 of 5 we won by bigger margin…….
    Last edited by Pro_Angler; 11-01-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 122

0 Not allowed!

OR

it could be they don't want to show the Giants on SNF......

Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 78

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    "The diffrence is the Chiefs have been winning their games by 3, and my broncos have been winning theirs by 21. If anyone actually thinks the chiefs have a chance in this game they don’t understand football very well. It’s simple math. The chiefs are going to have to score 30 points to win and that’s just not going happening."
    ……………………………………………………………………….
    Should check before you make uniformed comments, here’s common opponents:Jags- Chiefs by 26, Broncos by 16
    Cowboys- Chiefs by 1, Broncos by 3
    Eagles- Chiefs by 10, Broncos by 32
    Giants- Chiefs by 24, Broncos by 17
    Raiders- Chiefs by 17, Broncos by 16
    I see ONE blowout by Denver there, 3 of 5 we won by bigger margin…….
    The key to the Chiefs beating Denver is going to be them holding on to the football. This past week against the Browns the Chiefs held on to the ball for over 20 minutes in the first half. That's the type of offense that they are going to have to run to beat Denver. If Manning is sitting on the sidelines he can't be putting up points. But unlike this past Sunday the Chiefs are going to have to do it for more then a half. That's something they just haven't been able to do this season. Beating Denver is going to be hard. I think they win in Denver the Chiefs win at Arrowhead I don't see either team making a sweep this year.
    ​BAN ROY

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I bet their is plenty of chiefs fans begging to get some prime time games

Also this game sells: High powered Defense vs High Powered Offense

Average Offense (16th yards, 11th rushing, 24th passing) vs Average Defense w/Von Miller back (24th yards, 30th passing, and 3rd rushing D)

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The key to the Chiefs beating Denver is going to be them holding on to the football. This past week against the Browns the Chiefs held on to the ball for over 20 minutes in the first half. That's the type of offense that they are going to have to run to beat Denver. If Manning is sitting on the sidelines he can't be putting up points. But unlike this past Sunday the Chiefs are going to have to do it for more then a half. That's something they just haven't been able to do this season. Beating Denver is going to be hard. I think they win in Denver the Chiefs win at Arrowhead I don't see either team making a sweep this year.
    If the chiefs D lays an Egg and KC does a 3 and out, its not going to be a good day. IF Denvers' O shows they can drive and score TDs on the chiefs D, KCs O needs to have the best game

Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 152

0 Not allowed!

Im more worried about whether or not I am going to watch this game. It will be on during what is the early afternoon for me. It is going to be very tempting to not watch the game. I havent watched a game this year and we are undefeated. Coincidence? Probably, but like in those bud light commercials, its too risky for me to watch a game and jinx us!

I havent even watched the games I have on DVR!
    LOL

Thumbs Up
    Received: 659
    Given: 814

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Im more worried about whether or not I am going to watch this game. It will be on during what is the early afternoon for me. It is going to be very tempting to not watch the game. I havent watched a game this year and we are undefeated. Coincidence? Probably, but like in those bud light commercials, its too risky for me to watch a game and jinx us!

I havent even watched the games I have on DVR!
    LOL
    In that event, keep recording them on your DVR and wait till the season is over before watching them. Especially BOTH of the games against the Donkeys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast