Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills discussion thread......

Default Bills discussion thread......

I don't know about anybody else, but I am worried sick about the Bills. I think this game has trap with a capitol T written all over it....

As TopekaRoy pointed out in another thread, the last 2 games we have allowed the Browns and the Texans 92% of their average points per game. Much worse than the 50 or so % we had been averaging. And the Browns and Texans are two of the better teams we have faced.

The Bills are 3-5, but they have played some good teams......Their losses have been to the Patriots, Jets, Browns, Bengals and Saints. Those are NOT easy teams. Their wins have been against the Panthers, Ravens and Dolphins and none of them are pushovers.

The Bills have scored 176 points for an average of 22 points per game. And they have done it against some pretty good teams....not the NFC East. If they score 92% of their average for the first 8 games then they will score 20 or 21 points against us. The most we have allowed this season. And the Bills will be playing at home so I can see that being good for an extra 3 points. So maybe 23 or 24 points.

The Bills have allowed 213 points this season for an average of 27 points per game. And as I said above, that has been against some pretty good teams.

I think we are going to need a MINIMUM of 25 points to win this game. In their 5 losses the Bills opponents have scored an average of 30 points per game to get the win and I don't see us putting up 30 points.

I think the Bills are going to be our toughest opponent yet and they always play us tough.

I REALLY want us to go into the bye week 9-0, but I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT THIS GAME.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 10-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.

In my memory the Chiefs almost never do well against the Bills. Especially in Buffalo. I told my wife that this game will be our first loss this season. I hope I'm totally wrong, but deep in my gut I expect a loss. :(

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I don't know about anybody else, but I am worried sick about the Bills. I think this game has trap with a capitol T written all over it....
    If we lose it won't be because it's a trap. We have a bye next week. They won't be looking ahead to Denver in this game. If we lose it's because of what I said. And also because we have gotten away with a couple and we may be due. :(

Buffalo, as of recent years, has a habit of turning into Supermen when they play the Chiefs. I can't remember the last time the Chiefs won in Buffalo, but it may have been in the '80's. If this game was a Sunday or Monday night game at Arrowhead, then I'd feel better about the Chiefs chances, because the Chiefs have romped over the Bills in those games.

I'm not so much worried if the Chiefs don't win as they'll still be 8-1. The question will be, can they bounce back from it?

Two words: Thad Lewis
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

We know we are getting into the back half of a stronger schedule and the bye is next week so we will not be looking forward anymore this season if we ever did and I don't think we did beings we are 8-0! There are alot of defensive players on this team that REMEMBER what the bills did to us the last two or three times we played so I think they will bring it like never before. I am tired of hearing that our history has shown us our short commings because we are a NEW team with Andy, Dorsey and Alex as our leaders. The needs to stay where its at because it has no future here.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Two words: Thad Lewis

Because KC has done such a great job against QB who they should of destroyed..............campbell, rookie from houston

The D has trouble against Mobile QBs

Any given sunday

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Because KC has done such a great job against QB who they should of destroyed..............campbell, rookie from houston

The D has trouble against Mobile QBs

Any given sunday
    Now you are starting to piss me off. All you say is negative about the chiefs as well. You think we've gotten destroyed against mobile QBs? Our defense is #1 in the league and we've played some damned good mobile QBs. When we were @PHILLY!! Vick didn't pull out the win did he? No! We stopped him and we will stop any given mobile QB as well as any other defense out there will.

Here's to all the people here who say us talking Super Bowl is setting up disappointment. Not for me I speak Super Bowl with hope not expectations I'm excited for our chiefs and hope they achieve the world This season but I super happy if we don't go any further than we are now, at least we aren't the jags and going back to back losing seasons

What concerns me the most about Buffalo is their defense.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stat...conference/afc

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Here's to all the people here who say us talking Super Bowl is setting up disappointment. Not for me I speak Super Bowl with hope not expectations.....
    You are doing it the right way. But some people, I bet, are starting to EXPECT a Super Bowl already. It shows up in the tone of their posts on chiefs forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    ..... but I super happy if we don't go any further than we are now, at least we aren't the jags and going back to back losing seasons
    I wouldn't be happy at all with that. A monumental nosedive will kill all hope for future seasons. That would be worse than being a Jax fan in my book.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast