Thread: Bills discussion thread......

Threaded View

Default Bills discussion thread......

I don't know about anybody else, but I am worried sick about the Bills. I think this game has trap with a capitol T written all over it....

As TopekaRoy pointed out in another thread, the last 2 games we have allowed the Browns and the Texans 92% of their average points per game. Much worse than the 50 or so % we had been averaging. And the Browns and Texans are two of the better teams we have faced.

The Bills are 3-5, but they have played some good teams......Their losses have been to the Patriots, Jets, Browns, Bengals and Saints. Those are NOT easy teams. Their wins have been against the Panthers, Ravens and Dolphins and none of them are pushovers.

The Bills have scored 176 points for an average of 22 points per game. And they have done it against some pretty good teams....not the NFC East. If they score 92% of their average for the first 8 games then they will score 20 or 21 points against us. The most we have allowed this season. And the Bills will be playing at home so I can see that being good for an extra 3 points. So maybe 23 or 24 points.

The Bills have allowed 213 points this season for an average of 27 points per game. And as I said above, that has been against some pretty good teams.

I think we are going to need a MINIMUM of 25 points to win this game. In their 5 losses the Bills opponents have scored an average of 30 points per game to get the win and I don't see us putting up 30 points.

I think the Bills are going to be our toughest opponent yet and they always play us tough.

I REALLY want us to go into the bye week 9-0, but I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT THIS GAME.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 10-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.