Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Game 9 thoughts

Default Game 9 thoughts

Going into the bye this game shows there is a TON to work on

The good

The defense getting scores That's what won the game it's pretty simple But that's the only good I can think of from this game outside of the fact that it was a win. That feels again like a loss in some ways

But 9-0 got to be happy with that a winning season secured going into the bye week

The Bad

The offense was HORRIBLE mistakes from all involed Smith Bowe Mccluster the Playcalling was Horrible how can a team with Charles have a 25 to 7 pass to run difference? That's not putting the offense in a spot to do well. It hurt the offense and that has to go on Reid as he is the playcaller. He can't just not run the football. But the offense still made mistakes on plays they should have made It was a horrible showing for the offense

The defense allowed way to many long drives and runs. They were very lucky they were able to get the turnovers. And The Bills to made some mistakes with some drops. VERY lucky indeed. Even on the Pick 6 the Bills had a guy wide open in the endzone. This is one that the Chiefs were very lucky to win

Overall This team found a way to win yet again. That's what good teams do. But now it's going to get a whole lot harder Denver is coming up and the offense is going to have to start showing up. The bye weeks gives them time to work on what they need to work on and that's a lot lets hope they get it done.

BRING ON THE DONKEYS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    So anybody catch those lousy backup QBs that the Chiefs have been so lucky to face? Case Keenum is tearing the Colts to bits in the first half. And the Browns and the Titans won behind their repective backups as well. We are 9-0. Nuff said.
    Yeah, Campbell and Keenum are looking legit, but I think Locker was playing again for the Titans.

Houston would have won if Kubiak had not collapsed and been hospitalized at the half and if their kicker had not missed 3 field goals.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    0 sacks and a lot of rushing yards given up. Is the Buffalo OL that good (doubt it since they've give up a lot of sacks) or did our DL not bring their game today?
    Uh, this is a huge concern for me. The last three games I thought our defense looked like the defense of last year until they made a stop they had to. As I said, last week. The brown offensive line was not in shambles compared to the first 6 teams we played. Since Houston our defense has failed to put adequate pressure on the QB and back up QB's look like normal starters.

I have a very sick filling about this next game. Peyton is going to shread this defense if he gets any sort of protection. I also think the Donkies are going to man up and bring constant pressure against our offense and force us to beat them with quick slants and outs, which our team fails to do efficiently. Most of our plays are designed to develop and then dump off after the secondary has cleared.

9-0 is awesome but KC does nothing with it (AFC West Title, Playoff win) then it's just the same old same old. No body talks about a season a team had that didn't win a playoff game.

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"

Even though it was as ugly a win as you could ask for yesterday, there was a bigger victory that I'd been hoping for prior to yesterdays game.

THEY GOT OUT OF BUFFALO WITHOUT ANY MAJOR CASUALTIES !!

That means they should fairly healthy overall, and ready to go against the Donkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I also think the Donkies are going to man up and bring constant pressure against our offense and force us to beat them with quick slants and outs, which our team fails to do efficiently. Most of our plays are designed to develop and then dump off after the secondary has cleared.
    The Donks are in for a rude surprise when Andy opens up the offensive playbook starting this game.

OK, a bit of wishful thinking here. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    The Donks are in for a rude surprise when Andy opens up the offensive playbook starting this game.

OK, a bit of wishful thinking here. ;)
    Gotta say......I too am counting on some of this. We are going to need an A-1 performance from our offense if we are going to beat the damned Donks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456