Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect week for a bye

Default Perfect week for a bye

After watching today's games. Not gonna lie this was a good week to be on a bye. Can't help but think its in the stars folks. Plus Peyton a little hobbled. Bring on the donkeys!!! Woohoo! Only unbeaten team and that's a fact not up for debate!

You got it man!!!! We have every advantage we could ask for going into donkeyland next week.....we are rested and healed. Reid is a steely-eyed killer coming off the bye week. The Dolts lost, but they are the first team to show a way to beat the damned donks without getting in a shootout. Put simply, The CHIEFS can beat the donkeys in donkeyland!!!! NO QUESTION!!!! Now we just have to DO IT!!!!!!!! Alex....Andy.....Bob.....get your ashes into the film room and figure it out! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! 10-0 BABY!!!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was listening to the radio broadcast and the announcers were announcing penalties on the donks that ended up being penalties on the dolts, then them saying how blown those calls were. Wasn't believing your conspiracy thoeries until I heard that whole broadcast there was like 5-6 calls they were calling blown and they were in opportune times also

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    I was listening to the radio broadcast and the announcers were announcing penalties on the donks that ended up being penalties on the dolts, then them saying how blown those calls were. Wasn't believing your conspiracy thoeries until I heard that whole broadcast there was like 5-6 calls they were calling blown and they were in opportune times also
    Oh yeah, and Donkeys fans will of course dismiss those calls and only talk about the illegal snap call against SD ( which was a questionable call that helped SD keep the ball and they scored a TD later on ).

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Oh yeah, and Donkeys fans will of course dismiss those calls and only talk about the illegal snap call against SD ( which was a questionable call that helped SD keep the ball and they scored a TD later on ).
    The annoncers said it best at the end of the game "There have been 0 penalties on the denver offense" When you play Denver you play the refs to. You know that going into the game
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The annoncers said it best at the end of the game "There have been 0 penalties on the denver offense" When you play Denver you play the refs to. You know that going into the game
    In other words, no holding penalties that probably should have been called, and I do remember a false start that drew a SD D-Lineman offsides and they called SD for neutral zone infraction.

Maybe it's time we took out a few Zebras? They don't want to make the calls right then they become fair game......unintentionally of course.......OOOOPS!!!! How did that happen???? OH MAN!!!!! I broke your ribs (you fat bastid) so sorry about that!!!! If you watched the plays then maybe you wouldn't get run over!!! DUMB ZEBRAS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Maybe it's time we took out a few Zebras? They don't want to make the calls right then they become fair game......unintentionally of course.......OOOOPS!!!! How did that happen???? OH MAN!!!!! I broke your ribs (you fat bastid) so sorry about that!!!! If you watched the plays then maybe you wouldn't get run over!!! DUMB ZEBRAS!!!!!!
    That is my biggest worry -- that the Donks O-Line will be allowed to hold and get way with it in order to slow down the Chiefs pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    That is my biggest worry -- that the Donks O-Line will be allowed to hold and get way with it in order to slow down the Chiefs pass rush.
    Agreed! And I want to see that damned forehead get planted in the turf, but maybe if the zebras are refusing to see plays then perhaps the thing to do is plant a few zebras (by mistake of course). Maybe then they might get the idea that they better stop their crap. Easier to scare zebras than to scare manning. I hate the bastid....but he ain't no wuss. Zebras????? Wonder how many hits they can take?

why do i feel like this 'could be the week' the offense 'breaks out'?

its a tall order, but stranger things have happened...

like the chiefs being 9-0 after last season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast