We've all heard how the Donks are an offensive powerhouse. We've all consoled ourselves with "Yeah, but we have a much better defense." And we do. But while I was responding to another thread I got out my calculator and got into trouble. Topeka....you can probably do a better job with these numbers than I did, but I found these numbers surprising.......

Donks.....343 points for....218 points against.

Chiefs 215 points for.....111 points against.

BOY OH BOY!!!! THEM DONKS LOOK LIKE A DAMNED POWERHOUSE!!!!!

But wait a minute....use your calculator.....

343 points for vs 218 points against means the Donks score 1.573 points for every point scored against them.

Chiefs are nowhere near that good.....RIGHT????

215 points for vs 111 points against means our Chiefs score 1.936 points for every point scored against them.

That means our Chiefs have a 23% greater point differential!!!!

"Yeah....but the Chiefs offense doesn't score enough......"

Lets see if that is true.....

Unless I am mistaken, our offense has scored 166 points this season.

That would make Points for 166....points against 111......let's see how that stacks up against the Donks....

166 to 111 means the Chiefs offense with NO HELP FROM THE DEFENSE OR SPECIAL TEAMS scores 1.495 points for every point scored against them. That is only 5.5% less than the Donks entire team point differential.

I am starting to think these damned DONKS are PAPER TIGERS!!!!!

Get your BBQs out boys!!!!!! We gonna cook us up some DONK BBQ!!!!!

And in case y'all didn't notice it on the news the other day, some US company just got FDA permission to open up a horse slaughterhouse to sell horsemeat abroad. A COINCIDENCE???? I THINK NOT!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO BBQ UP SOME DONKEY!