San Diego, California

Television coverage:

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tvFreeVIP.eu
    SeriousSportsTV.net atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    Day.to
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    sport-streaming.net (select "other" and scroll down to Chargers-Broncos game)
    streamhunter.eu.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu FirstRowUS1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

If anyone is watching the Sunday night game

Remember how much talk about the loss of Carr a year ago. I don't think we really miss him now. Guy is so overpaid he's just not a #1 Cb in the NFL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

Remember how much talk about the loss of Carr a year ago. I don't think we really miss him now. Guy is so overpaid he's just not a #1 Cb in the NFL
    Would you say Marcus cooper has out performed Carr this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Would you say Marcus cooper has out performed Carr this year?
    I don't really no to be honest I haven't watched a lot of Dallas games. But I think Cooper has at the very least played at his level. The Dallas D is just bad. He was suppose to be a missing part to fix it. Got paid big time and hasn't lived up to it as far as I can tell.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Near as I can tell, 95% of the broncos gameplan is get the ball thrown as quickly as possible.
    This is why press coverage is needed to make Manning hold the ball longer than he wants to. A good pass rush combined with relentless press coverage is the best way to slow down the Donks passing game. As for the Donkeys running game, make sure that DJ can roam free from sideline to sideline.

Peyton was yelling at the ref that he called timeout so he could make sure he could stay in the game. He never wants to let the backup take one snap. If he would have let the Chargers call timeout they could have just kneed it and won. Instead he made sure to get every snap and they had to keep running plays which could come back to hurt you. It didn't this time but he put himself ahead of the team. And he does that often
    To me it sounded like he was saying "they called timeout" not I called a timeout. He's an idiot if he was trying to stay in the game and stop the clock for the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I wonder if Manning was hurt enough to miss next weeks game. Probably not, but that would make a huge difference.
    It also makes me wonder if the Donks are trying to jack with us the way other teams have, via the injury report. Far as I'm concerned gameplan like Manning is 100%. If Osweiler gets sacrificed and put behind center, and decides that NFL life is better with 5 step drops facing a defense that's trained for 2...That's his funeral.

On the fence on that one. Really like Marcus Cooper, and Sean Smith is great when he's focused. Problem is, Peyton Manning has made a career out of cb's that lose focus. I expect Sean Smith will get picked on. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    This is why press coverage is needed to make Manning hold the ball longer than he wants to. A good pass rush combined with relentless press coverage is the best way to slow down the Donks passing game. As for the Donkeys running game, make sure that DJ can roam free from sideline to sideline.
    Agreed. Go zone defense on Manning at the wrong time, he'll pick it apart. If we play our cards right, I can see us destroying the center at times with Dontari Poe, and get in a couple of situations where even a one step drop wouldn't save Peyton. And yes DJ will make their screen plays really interesting, and they can forget about rolling out if Peyton's not 100%. Even if he was, not sure that'd be the way to go against our LB corp (Houston and Hali would have a field day with that.)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789