Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KC @ Den Prediction Thread

Smile KC @ Den Prediction Thread

I predict that:

If Denver goes pass heavy, Manning could be done by the first half, and KC wins.

If Denver goes run heavy, Denver will be called for holding so often, they have to abandon the run game. But by the time they switch back, the damage has been done.

Just goofin!

Whats yer call for the game?

(I just know Manning after the Diego game, as hobbled as he was, this Defense has started licking their chops)

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Still haven't gotten an email confirmation, but my username and password work fine and it allows me to log in.

From their page.........

ctchiefsfan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Perhaps I am awaiting activation????? Or perhaps they are simply not activating user names that are obviously pro-Chiefs? That would be typical donkey-style. Chickenships!!!!!!
    You can't post because you haven't clicked on the link in your email confirmation because you haven't gotten your email confirmation. Did you answer the test question correctly that proves you are a real person and not a bot? (The Broncos have won 2 SBs. I'm sure you knew that already.)

Did you check your "spam" folder to make sure it wasn't sent there? That happens a lot.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Default Pete Prisco is an Idiot

Of all the so called "experts" on CBS.com, Prisco is the only one to pick the Broncos to cover the spread! And of course, he has one of the worst records against the spread of all of them.

Jason and Will are actually picking the Chiefs to win straight up.

Pete Prisco is ...

Last edited by TopekaRoy; 11-14-2013 at 03:50 PM.

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    You can't post because you haven't clicked on the link in your email confirmation because you haven't gotten your email confirmation. Did you answer the test question correctly that proves you are a real person and not a bot? (The Broncos have won 2 SBs. I'm sure you knew that already.)

Did you check your "spam" folder to make sure it wasn't sent there? That happens a lot.
    Yup....I knew that the double-damned Donkeys had 2 Super Bowls given to them.

Spam folder empty.

No confirmation email received.

But my username and password work fine and I can log in. Just can't post.

I suspect donkey skullduggery!!!!

Of all the so called "experts" on CBS.com, Prisco is the only one to pick the Broncos to cover the spread! And of course, he has one of the worst records against the spread of all of them.

Jason and Will are actually picking the Chiefs to win straight up.

Pete Prisco is ...

Pete Prisco is a douche AND an idiot!!!!!

Thank you. That's strange. I was able to post as soon as I confirmed my registration through my email.
    Well, they probably instituted new rules because they didn't like what you had to say.

Most likely. Topeka was polite, but he certainly has not been kind to those donks fans!

Well we should gave 24-48 hr wait after registering before posting. This will illiminate a great deal of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Well we should gave 24-48 hr wait after registering before posting. This will illiminate a great deal of trolling.
    It would also ELIMINATE a great deal of Chiefs fans who find out about us through FaceBook or a Google search and decide they want to participate in the Game day thread or another discussion.

Personally, I like trolls. It's fun putting them in their places and it's really easy to do when your team is UNDEFEATED!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Still can't post there. Those useless wankers are AFRAID of us! Thanks Topeka.....you scared 'em so bad they won't allow any other Chiefs fans to post. You scared 'em right out of their boots!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast