Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: KC @ Den Prediction Thread

Smile KC @ Den Prediction Thread

I predict that:

If Denver goes pass heavy, Manning could be done by the first half, and KC wins.

If Denver goes run heavy, Denver will be called for holding so often, they have to abandon the run game. But by the time they switch back, the damage has been done.

Just goofin!

Whats yer call for the game?

(I just know Manning after the Diego game, as hobbled as he was, this Defense has started licking their chops)

Lmao^^^^^^^^^ thats hilarious

Very nice doobs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noperfectseason99 View Post
    I predict the chiefs are done by halftime :)
    And I predict the Donkeys don't win any SB because as everyone knows, they've never won any SB's outright in their history to begin with. And everybody knows that their real all-time SB record is 0 wins, 4 losses, and 2 given to them by league as a going-away present to Turd Elway because he wasn't good enough to win a SB outright on a level playing field. Everybody knows the Donks were illegally over the salsry cap in '97 and '98, had ridiculously easy schedules, had a horrendous amount of bad calls/no calls by the officials go in their favor, had their O-Line get away with massive holding and illegal chop blocks allowing Terrell Davis to rack up big rushing yards. But, of course, everybody has seen what's happened to the Donks since they've been made to play on a level playing field from 1999 up to 2012.

Add to that, since Manning has become the Donkeys starter, they've only beaten one team with a winning record coming into the game with the Donks and they still have yet to win a post-season game since Manning has become their starter -- that's 26 starts and only 1 win against a team coming into the game with a winning record against the Donkeys.

BTW, the Chiefs and Donkeys have played almost the same schedule, except for a couple of opponents.

Stew on that for a while & tell us how does it feel to have an all-time SB record of 0 wins, 4 losses, and 2 given to the Donkeys because they can't win a SB outright.

[QUOTE=noperfectseason99;291312]please kc fans,

who in the hell did the chiefs play that has any credibility???? NO ONE!! It's not easy to go 9-0 but makes it easier when you have KANSAS CITY's schedule...jaguars, giants, cowboys, eagles, titans, raiders, Texans, browns, bills....and you want to put chiefs in the same category as the broncos that is laughable....the chiefs lose both games to Denver and to san diego....but i'll give you that any given sunday can happen...(I'd bet my money on all denver)[/

QUOTE]

Pls tell me one team you beat with a winning record?? You can't stupid pos!!! RetARDED IGNORANT TWIT!!

Pls tell me one team you beat with a winning record?? You can't stupid pos!!! RetARDED IGNORANT TWIT!![/QUOTE]

Oooh. let's not use the "R" word. He is clearly developmentally disabled, though.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

HAHAHAHA!!! You are SOOOO politically correct Topeka! HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! You are SOOOO politically correct Topeka! HAHAHA
    I'm also correct politically, but that's a different thread!

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Denver wins

28-17

[homer] 100-0 KC [/homer]
    ......yeah

I predict that if the Chiefs score 28 points they win. If they score 24-27 points then maybe they win. 21-24 points and they have a slim chance of winning. If they score less than 21 they probably lose.
    You got it on the numbers doobs. I correctly predicted how many points we would have to score to win.

You got it on the numbers doobs. I correctly predicted how many points we would have to score to win.
    should of, would of, could of had more points

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456