Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Live!

Default Chiefs Crowd Live!

Attachment 709

Hey Crowd!! We are launching a new interactive, call-in podcast show called Chiefs Crowd Live. The show will debut tonight (11/11) at 7pm central standard time and will last for an hour leading up to Monday Night Football.

The show will concentrate on the week that was and will also preview the following week's Chiefs games. Over the life of the show, we will bring in special guests while also fielding calls, tweets, and Facebook posts live during the show. You can call in to the show at (347) 426-3244. You can also tweet the show @chiefscrowdlive. As long as things are appropriate, if you tweet it, I'll read it. PERIOD.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help make the show better. Let us know what you want to hear and what you want to talk about. To get things started, we will be doing a one hour show, once a week. As the weeks go on, let us know if you would like more than one show per week. A review of the game on Monday night and a preview on Friday night might be an option.

If you are interested in being on the show as a special guest, you can private message me here or email me at Texaschiefdt@gmail.com. The show also has its own Facebook page which will be monitored live during the show as well.

Please let us know your thoughts. A lot of time and effort is going into this project, so any suggestions would be greatly welcomed to try and make the show a success and something fun for ChiefsCrowd.

Great job man, I wish I could have listened to the whole thing. I will try and be there next week as well.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Thank you to all who called in and contributed to our first show!! We will be back on the air next week to discuss the aftermath of the Chiefs/Broncos game and look ahead to the game with San Diego. We will have a few special guests next week, so please tune in, call in, and help us get this thing off the ground.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy!
    I enjoyed it pretty good for a first show

Who was the first caller? didn't catch who they were
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Mememe!!! Hey tc I hit a known dead zone and lost ya sorry about that but I tried reconnecting and it would let me listen to about 15 seconds then boot me again over and over again could have been my phone. By wove always pretty much agreed with your points of view that comment about finding out if your voice matched your personality was a joke cause voice pitch/tone has nothing to do with personality usually voices don't match looks though

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Mememe!!! Hey tc I hit a known dead zone and lost ya sorry about that but I tried reconnecting and it would let me listen to about 15 seconds then boot me again over and over again could have been my phone. By wove always pretty much agreed with your points of view that comment about finding out if your voice matched your personality was a joke cause voice pitch/tone has nothing to do with personality usually voices don't match looks though
    good stuff both of you guys made some good points
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Thanks guys. It was a little rough trying to fill 1 hour with no breaks. A few things didn't go as planned and I kinda got distracted a few times as people were calling in, messaging, and facebooking as well as text messaging, so a few of those hiccups were when I was trying to do 15 things at once. lol I only had 4 days to plan the show AND get through a huge princess party over the weekend.

I anticipate next week's show to go a lot smoother with a little more time to prepare and an actual game to talk about.

The bright side, however, is that I've got a ton of ammo to use now that my Bronco guests didn't call in. Guess they pulled a Peyton and b!tched up...

Ain't it just like a Donkey?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Thanks guys. It was a little rough trying to fill 1 hour with no breaks. A few things didn't go as planned and I kinda got distracted a few times as people were calling in, messaging, and facebooking as well as text messaging, so a few of those hiccups were when I was trying to do 15 things at once. lol I only had 4 days to plan the show AND get through a huge princess party over the weekend.

I anticipate next week's show to go a lot smoother with a little more time to prepare and an actual game to talk about.

The bright side, however, is that I've got a ton of ammo to use now that my Bronco guests didn't call in. Guess they pulled a Peyton and b!tched up...

Ain't it just like a Donkey?
    1st show kinks are to be expected good show overall still look forward to having something to listen to on mondays while sitting at work
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

OK....So I am old, tech-stupid and don't use a cell phone.....is their a way for me to listen to the show on this enormous desktop that runs XP? Grateful for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    OK....So I am old, tech-stupid and don't use a cell phone.....is their a way for me to listen to the show on this enormous desktop that runs XP? Grateful for any help.
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chiefsc...ver-g1-preview
    Just hit the play button a ad will play then it will play the show tonight
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Two sets of twins, TC ? Never heard of that before. A genetic marvel, indeed.

Funny how I wasn't expecting to go on air right away, I called in it gave me an option to sit on the phone and listen and all of a sudden it said "un-muted" I was like ho-lee-chit

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast