Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Live!

Default Chiefs Crowd Live!

Attachment 709

Hey Crowd!! We are launching a new interactive, call-in podcast show called Chiefs Crowd Live. The show will debut tonight (11/11) at 7pm central standard time and will last for an hour leading up to Monday Night Football.

The show will concentrate on the week that was and will also preview the following week's Chiefs games. Over the life of the show, we will bring in special guests while also fielding calls, tweets, and Facebook posts live during the show. You can call in to the show at (347) 426-3244. You can also tweet the show @chiefscrowdlive. As long as things are appropriate, if you tweet it, I'll read it. PERIOD.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help make the show better. Let us know what you want to hear and what you want to talk about. To get things started, we will be doing a one hour show, once a week. As the weeks go on, let us know if you would like more than one show per week. A review of the game on Monday night and a preview on Friday night might be an option.

If you are interested in being on the show as a special guest, you can private message me here or email me at Texaschiefdt@gmail.com. The show also has its own Facebook page which will be monitored live during the show as well.

Please let us know your thoughts. A lot of time and effort is going into this project, so any suggestions would be greatly welcomed to try and make the show a success and something fun for ChiefsCrowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    No show again TC?
    Trust me, you don't wanna see it.

I'm sorry, guys. Didn't have time to post an update. Spent the day in the hospital with my twin boys who apparently have a bad strain of bronchitis. Christmas is going to be rough this year. I'll try to get back on track next Monday.

Hope the boys are alright buddy! Don't worry about this place, you just take care of that family of yours.

Yeah man, take care of those kids I'm not going anywhere you can talk with me any other time ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Yeah man, take care of those kids I'm not going anywhere you can talk with me any other time ;)

Seems like you're the only one who likes the show anyway. lol

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    That's because your co-host sucks. Dude know zilch about our beloved chiefs. He is a pretender and I vote he gets kicked off the island

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'll try to tune in.

I hope your boys are feeling a bit more perky in the morning. Young or old it sucks to be feeling poorly on Christmas.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345