Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Live!

Default Chiefs Crowd Live!

Attachment 709

Hey Crowd!! We are launching a new interactive, call-in podcast show called Chiefs Crowd Live. The show will debut tonight (11/11) at 7pm central standard time and will last for an hour leading up to Monday Night Football.

The show will concentrate on the week that was and will also preview the following week's Chiefs games. Over the life of the show, we will bring in special guests while also fielding calls, tweets, and Facebook posts live during the show. You can call in to the show at (347) 426-3244. You can also tweet the show @chiefscrowdlive. As long as things are appropriate, if you tweet it, I'll read it. PERIOD.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help make the show better. Let us know what you want to hear and what you want to talk about. To get things started, we will be doing a one hour show, once a week. As the weeks go on, let us know if you would like more than one show per week. A review of the game on Monday night and a preview on Friday night might be an option.

If you are interested in being on the show as a special guest, you can private message me here or email me at Texaschiefdt@gmail.com. The show also has its own Facebook page which will be monitored live during the show as well.

Please let us know your thoughts. A lot of time and effort is going into this project, so any suggestions would be greatly welcomed to try and make the show a success and something fun for ChiefsCrowd.

I haven't tried multiple callers at the same time. It gives me the option to mute or un-mute each phone line. I haven't had 2 callers at the same time, let alone thought about turning two lines on at the same time. I don't see why it couldn't be done. One of the ideas that I'm kicking around is to have a co-host, whether it be someone who wants to be on the show every week or someone new each week who is perhaps interested from the board.

I'm talking to J.J. Birden about being on the show this next Monday. I've been talking to him for a couple weeks about it and it sounds like it might happen this week. I've also been able to talk briefly with Priest Holmes here in San Antonio and there could be some really cool things coming out of that as well. He has a lounge here and is always up for a good Chiefs discussion.

If anyone has any other connections that might be prudent to the show, let me know and I'll try to bring them on. I've noticed that I don't get too many live listeners at 7pm on Monday evenings. However, each episode has more than 250 downloaded listens. The shows go smoother and are much easier to host with some kind of active participation. If there is a better date and time for this show to go live, please let me know and might be able to switch it over to a day/time where more people might be available to participate.

I am also looking for sponsorships from local KC businesses that might be interested in some cheap exposure. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please send them my way.

I didn't listen live this week so I streamed it after the fact. Not that it was a bad time cause it's almost perfect for me but, it just wasn't on my mind at the time. I did however set my alarm next Monday to try to catch it

Chiefs just scored their first TD. Denver can't do anything with the Chiefs offense so far. If that continues, look for the KC offensive penalties to increase. I'm putting this on the record right now and will be something I'll touch on tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Chiefs just scored their first TD. Denver can't do anything with the Chiefs offense so far. If that continues, look for the KC offensive penalties to increase. I'm putting this on the record right now and will be something I'll touch on tomorrow night.
    More like, look for the Donkeys Offensive penalties to decrease -- which they did. Multiple people say Hali was held repeatedly and it wasn't called.

Show goes LIVE tonight at 7pm!! Try and swing by! Tonight, might get a little elevated. I am sorry in advance.

Show goes live at 7pm tonight!!

There will not be a show tomorrow evening. I'll try to make it up later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    There will not be a show tomorrow evening. I'll try to make it up later in the week.
    Boooooooo, just kidding. Do what u gotta do bro

Why can't the show be streamed here?

No show again TC?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast