131013_chiefs_noise_2.jpg

Hey Crowd!! We are launching a new interactive, call-in podcast show called Chiefs Crowd Live. The show will debut tonight (11/11) at 7pm central standard time and will last for an hour leading up to Monday Night Football.

The show will concentrate on the week that was and will also preview the following week's Chiefs games. Over the life of the show, we will bring in special guests while also fielding calls, tweets, and Facebook posts live during the show. You can call in to the show at (347) 426-3244. You can also tweet the show @chiefscrowdlive. As long as things are appropriate, if you tweet it, I'll read it. PERIOD.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help make the show better. Let us know what you want to hear and what you want to talk about. To get things started, we will be doing a one hour show, once a week. As the weeks go on, let us know if you would like more than one show per week. A review of the game on Monday night and a preview on Friday night might be an option.

If you are interested in being on the show as a special guest, you can private message me here or email me at Texaschiefdt@gmail.com. The show also has its own Facebook page which will be monitored live during the show as well.

Please let us know your thoughts. A lot of time and effort is going into this project, so any suggestions would be greatly welcomed to try and make the show a success and something fun for ChiefsCrowd.