Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DWayne Bowe Arrested

Default DWayne Bowe Arrested

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Makes you wonder if he was getting ready for Denver

One thing in our favor is that DBowe's 2009 incident was for a violation of the "performing-enhancing drugs policy," while this incident is a violation of the "substance abuse policy." Supposedly they are two different policies that cannot be overlapped. In other words, any suspension by the league would be a "first time" offense and likely only a max of 4 games. That is a lot better than a "2nd offense" punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    There's ways to hide the fact that he smokes weed. You don't drive your own car with that amount of weed if your own car and if you do you don't speed around town asking for trouble. This was careless and selfish and stupid. I don't care how well DB plays from here on out, he's not a smart enough player to be a leader on this team. I'm done with Dwayne Bowe
    Screw the fact he was not smart enough to hide it. It is illegal and players get tested randomly all the time. WHY at 9-0 with the toughest part of the schedule coming up do you do something that would put that at risk. To me, he would be better off quitting the team and saying he is doing it for health reasons as he is letting his team, his fans and his teammates down. Stupid is, Stupid does.....

While he is not on the substance abuse program, his first suspension for drug performance due to a diuretic. Which was originally suspected to mask some sort of illegal weight loss susbstance. The NFL could now tie the diuretic to this substance and hand out a bigger suspension that a first time substance user would face.

At least Bowe caught something, a cop
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    One thing in our favor is that DBowe's 2009 incident was for a violation of the "performing-enhancing drugs policy," while this incident is a violation of the "substance abuse policy." Supposedly they are two different policies that cannot be overlapped. In other words, any suspension by the league would be a "first time" offense and likely only a max of 4 games. That is a lot better than a "2nd offense" punishment.
    Except for the performance enhancing drug was a diuretic, used to help hide the subtance. They can tie the previous suspension to masking substance and stiffen the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    At least Bowe caught something, a cop
    I see it differently. He couldn't get separation from the cop and is now looking for a flag from his friends to make up for it, but he was a good play on the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Screw the fact he was not smart enough to hide it. It is illegal and players get tested randomly all the time. WHY at 9-0 with the toughest part of the schedule coming up do you do something that would put that at risk. To me, he would be better off quitting the team and saying he is doing it for health reasons as he is letting his team, his fans and his teammates down. Stupid is, Stupid does.....

While he is not on the substance abuse program, his first suspension for drug performance due to a diuretic. Which was originally suspected to mask some sort of illegal weight loss susbstance. The NFL could now tie the diuretic to this substance and hand out a bigger suspension that a first time substance user would face.
    He don't give a sh!t! Any one with football knowledge can see that he really doesn't want to play! He has a 56 million dollar contract, 15 million dollar signing bonus and a guaranteed 26 million dollar paycheck. And no motivation to try to get open. He has put on a pathetic attempt to be a Wr. Other than to blocks very well. I hope the Chiefs release him outright and He has to pay back his signing bonus and forefit the rest of his pay for this year. This guy is NOT a locker room asset for this team. Just my 2 cents.

For me the real problem with this whole situation is that it shows COMPLETE DISRESPECT for the team. The Chiefs have gone from 2-14 to 9-0 and they haven't done it with a one man show like the double-damned donkeys. Instead we have done it the old-fashioned way....AS A TEAM!!! No overwhelming stars....just a TEAM that when the game is on the line a new "somebody" every week makes the play that secures the WIN!!! DB has shown that all he really cares about is DB....NOT the TEAM.

I sincerely hope that as long as Reid, Dorsey, Hunt and the NFL allow him to play this season he goes crazy trying to show he should be allowed to stay on THE BEST TEAM in the NFL--The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!

The NFL will probably not suspend him until after the end of this season. If he gets to play the rest of the season and turns into the superstar many of us thought he could be then I'd be inclined to give him another chance......it's not like I haven't played the bonehead plenty of times. But IF he gets to play the rest of the season and turns in anything other than a superhuman effort then as far as I am concerned he needs to go down the road for whatever we can get for him.

I am so pissed at this jackass I could spit red hot rivets!!!!!!!!!

its youths' job to experiment. these guys have fortunes and time to spend it. and the law be damned
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    For me the real problem with this whole situation is that it shows COMPLETE DISRESPECT for the team. The Chiefs have gone from 2-14 to 9-0 and they haven't done it with a one man show like the double-damned donkeys. Instead we have done it the old-fashioned way....AS A TEAM!!! No overwhelming stars....just a TEAM that when the game is on the line a new "somebody" every week makes the play that secures the WIN!!! DB has shown that all he really cares about is DB....NOT the TEAM.

I sincerely hope that as long as Reid, Dorsey, Hunt and the NFL allow him to play this season he goes crazy trying to show he should be allowed to stay on THE BEST TEAM in the NFL--The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!

The NFL will probably not suspend him until after the end of this season. If he gets to play the rest of the season and turns into the superstar many of us thought he could be then I'd be inclined to give him another chance......it's not like I haven't played the bonehead plenty of times. But IF he gets to play the rest of the season and turns in anything other than a superhuman effort then as far as I am concerned he needs to go down the road for whatever we can get for him.

I am so pissed at this jackass I could spit red hot rivets!!!!!!!!!
    His trial date is Dec. 18th and that's when the NFL and Chiefs can hand down disciplinary action under the new rules of the CBA. Meaning he probably won't be playing the post-season. Like you said, it was a bad move and after the season it's time to move in another direction regarding the WR corps.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast