Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DWayne Bowe Arrested

Default DWayne Bowe Arrested

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Jenkins probably shouldn't even be playing pro football

@ Eydugstr.....Well said!
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 11-12-2013 at 06:42 PM.

The biggest hope is that if Bowe doesn't play, then Hemingway steps up. When Hemingway has gotten a chance, all he's done is get open and catch the ball. Surprised that Hemingway hasn't seen more playing time & gotten the ball thrown his way more.

I moved today so just heard it on the local evening news. he's not gonna learn the lesson. let's see how Hunt and Reid handle it
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

The interesting thing would be whether or not this could violate Bowe's contract.

My guess is that we will get Dwayne Bowe's best effort this weekend. He knows he screwed up.

There's ways to hide the fact that he smokes weed. You don't drive your own car with that amount of weed if your own car and if you do you don't speed around town asking for trouble. This was careless and selfish and stupid. I don't care how well DB plays from here on out, he's not a smart enough player to be a leader on this team. I'm done with Dwayne Bowe

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    They already are. They are predicting three straight losses for the Chiefs.
    They can predict anything they like. So can we. And I'm predicting that if they lose Peyton Manning it'll be much more devastating to them than us losing Dwayne Bowe.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    The biggest hope is that if Bowe doesn't play, then Hemingway steps up. When Hemingway has gotten a chance, all he's done is get open and catch the ball. Surprised that Hemingway hasn't seen more playing time & gotten the ball thrown his way more.
    depends on if Bowe doesn't play. His court date is Dec. 18 and I doubt if NFL will do anything till then. Reid has time to either bring in a retread and work him in or focus more on some unpolished gem we might have on the roster to brace for the late season and playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The interesting thing would be whether or not this could violate Bowe's contract.

My guess is that we will get Dwayne Bowe's best effort this weekend. He knows he screwed up.
    Actually if Bowe suddenly sets the world on fire this weekend I will suspect his overall attitude and whether his big contract made him the new LJ and loaf off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    They can predict anything they like. So can we. And I'm predicting that if they lose Peyton Manning it'll be much more devastating to them than us losing Dwayne Bowe.
    I'm thinking the same thought. Manning is one good hit from being sent to exile. Donkey's fans keep regurgitating the same trash about the Chiefs going up against backup QB's, but of course, never mention that fact that the Chiefs have went up against a series of better opposing Defensive front 7's than Manning and the Donkeys have. The Donkeys fans talk about the backup QB's playing for the Titans, Texans, Browns, and Bills, but of course, never talk about the Defensive Front 7 of those teams being superior to anything the Donks have faced as of yet this season.

My point is, the Chiefs Defensive Front 7 is going to be the best that the Donks have faced so far. While it's true that the Chiefs Defense will have to bring their A+ game, they do have the capability to take over and dictate the outcome of this game. Look at last weeks game at Indy where the Rams Defensive Front 7 just overwhelmed and devastated the Indy Offense whereas the Donkeys couldn't stop Indy. And Manning is nowhere near as mobile as Andrew Luck.

With or without Bowe, the other 10 members of the Chiefs Offense have to step up and give Alex the support he needs to help the Offense move the ball and score points. Alex has been a pretty good road warrior as of late. The Donkeys have not given up less than 19 points to any opponent while the Chiefs have scored no fewer than 23 points in any of their road games, so the Chiefs do have a chance. They need to find a way to brush off the Bowe incident & get ready to play.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast