Thread: How does it feel?

Default How does it feel?

How does it feel to go from 2-14 to 9-0? As a 49er fan I respect the Chiefs and Alex Smith. A lot of people think he can't throw or win a game from behind but little do they know Alex had 4, yes 4 fourth quarter comebacks in 2011. And no one can't forget the beautiful throws he made to Vernon Davis to come back and beat the Saints in the 2011 divisional round. If my 49ers don't make the SB, or get beat in the playoffs I'm rooting for you guys all the way. Give Alex what he deserves. The guy is a winner. And Alex can bring the team back. Go and show the nation the Chiefs are for real, cause I know they are cause they are a mirror of the 2011 49ers. Only with a better pass rush. I know you guys will prob sack Manning like 4-6 times on Sunday. Btw, the 2011 49ers didn't have a good passing offense either. People said they couldn't come back and Smith couldn't pass, and looked what happened? A NFCCG appearance . So there's a big chance you guys will make it to the AFCCG. If you guys get a bye and with your crowd, man. Btw, Alex Smith has always had his ways with Seattle. He was the last QB to win at Seattle. Just in case you guys meet in the SB.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, however, we are NOT served by counting our chickens before they hatch. One game at a time with our heads out of the clouds and our feet on the ground will get us where we need to go. The worst thing we can do is start "believing our own press" so to speak.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-13-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, however, we are NOT served by counting our chickens before they hatch. One game at a time with our heads out of the clouds and our feet on the ground will get us where we need to go. The worst thing we can do is start "believing our own press" so to speak.
    If we believe what the press says about us we would believe that we are "the worst 9-0 team ever".

Thanks for the good wished AudioFunk.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    If we believe what the press says about us we would believe that we are "the worst 9-0 team ever".
    Good point, I was simply talking about keeping an even keel and not getting "drunk" on success.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Good point, I was simply talking about keeping an even keel and not getting "drunk" on success.
    Already "drunk" on success! :) And LOVING IT!!! Like any addict I know the crash will come. Maybe this year....maybe next...maybe in 10 years. Who knows? But I surely am enjoying the "high"! :) All that said, one drink at a time and this weeks drink is tough one.....beating those thrice-damned donkeys!!!! Hoping our Chiefs can chug this one right down!!!!!

Cheers to that

I guess we can measure our success by how many fans of other teams show up talking smack so far we have niners fans and broncos fans here. 2 high powered teams starting to respect our chiefs