Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DWayne Bowe Arrested

Default DWayne Bowe Arrested

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Great timing Bowe
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Well, there's 10 million that will be shed from the cap next year & we know what the Chiefs will be drafting in May.

Of all wrong times, this is it.

I have had enough of this guy. There will no doubt be a drug test on him at this point which he will likely fail and receive a 4 game suspension if he is found to have controlled substances in his body. As I said on facebook, there are jobs in this country where the reward is so much more than what you percieve as your personal freedoms. If I were to get busted for the same thing, big deal, I pay my fine, I do my time and I am off on down the road.

In the NFL, you simply cannot let these things get in the way of your career. Bowe is just incredibly stupid.

EDIT: Actually, the suspension may be worse than 4 games. He has already had a suspension on controlled substance use for four games. It might be the rest of the season for him if he is busted.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Is he really worth the hassle ? Has been anonymous for most of the year and now this.

I am fine with this! I don't think Alex has the trust in Bowe, and I am sure Alex may feel forced or pressured into calling DB's #. I want to see more of Hemingway and Avery, this will give them more time catching balls from Alex in practice. We need to target a #1 WR in the draft anyway. This also makes it easier to ship DB out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    I am fine with this! I don't think Alex has the trust in Bowe, and I am sure Alex may feel forced or pressured into calling DB's #. I want to see more of Hemingway and Avery, this will give them more time catching balls from Alex in practice. We need to target a #1 WR in the draft anyway. This also makes it easier to ship DB out of here.
    I'll bet that is what happens this offseason. Bowe wasn't producing in Reid's Offense, anyway. Bowe got the big contract because the Chiefs didn't have anybody else that was established. He doesn't get separation from defenders & drops too many critical passes.

EmDiggy had projected USC WR Marqise Lee to be selected by KC in round 1 of the 2014 draft & I hope he's right.

What a idiot!!! That's gonna hurt us!@ he hasn't been catching much but he has been getting double teamed a lot. I'm sure the Denver fans are gonna have a field day with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    What a idiot!!! That's gonna hurt us!@ he hasn't been catching much but he has been getting double teamed a lot. I'm sure the Denver fans are gonna have a field day with this.
    They already are. They are predicting three straight losses for the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    This is the key here. If he is suspended, then that us going to hurt us. One thing that may help (or hurt us worse) is that his court date is in December. He may not get the suspension until after that ... Which then may extend into the playoffs.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast