Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DWayne Bowe Arrested

Default DWayne Bowe Arrested

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

What bothers me the most is the timing of all this. I mean the Chiefs are coming off a bye, and are playing a road game in Denver where seemingly everyone outside of Chiefs Kingdom wants to see them get obliterated on a national stage, so therefore the Chiefs need all the focus that they can get and now you have this distraction. And you can't help but wonder how this distraction is going to affect the rest of the season.

The effects of this could be like a balloon popping.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    What bothers me the most is the timing of all this. I mean the Chiefs are coming off a bye, and are playing a road game in Denver where seemingly everyone outside of Chiefs Kingdom wants to see them get obliterated on a national stage, so therefore the Chiefs need all the focus that they can get and now you have this distraction. And you can't help but wonder how this distraction is going to affect the rest of the season.

The effects of this could be like a balloon popping.
    The only think that will happen is that the Chiefs may find out more about others on this team. Such as Jr. Hemmingway. Seriousnly the offense production from Bowe has been very limited.

If you are worried the distraction keep in mind this is the same team who won a game last year after their teammate killed his Babies Momma and then himself at the stadium.

Maybe it will spark the offense. Or it will give the over optomistic an excuse should we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The only think that will happen is that the Chiefs may find out more about others on this team. Such as Jr. Hemmingway. Seriousnly the offense production from Bowe has been very limited.

If you are worried the distraction keep in mind this is the same team who won a game last year after their teammate killed his Babies Momma and then himself at the stadium.

Maybe it will spark the offense. Or it will give the over optomistic an excuse should we lose.
    Regardless, Bowe has to be smarter than that. This could very well cost him the 5-yr 56 mill contract that he signed once this season is over. Agreed that he wasn't producing to this point, but there was still hope that maybe he would get his act together and become more productive down the stretch. Bowe may have just ended his KC career once this season is over.

The circumstances aren't the same as the Belcher situation. The 2012 season was already lost & there was nothing but distractions that were occurring up to that point that had already sent the season into a tailspin. This 2013 Chiefs team up until this point was distraction-free and focused exclusively on playing football & it would have been in their best interest if things had stayed that way for the rest of the season.

It'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    What a idiot!!! That's gonna hurt us!@ he hasn't been catching much but he has been getting double teamed a lot. I'm sure the Denver fans are gonna have a field day with this.
    I mean its not like Chiefs fans didn't have a field day when Von Molly got busted

And here come some of the chiefs fans (if they lose sunday) saying "well we didn't have our #1 WR"

I was really beginning to believe that this was a team of destiny, not only because of unappreciated talent, but also because of team character, cohesiveness, focus and their ability to quietly rack up the wins, below the radar, avoiding controversy. So much for that ... Bowe you s*#t head. I hope you pay dearly for being so arrogant and stupid.

The "United" States of America:

I love the hypocrisy from one state to the next. Had this happened in Denver with their laws, only the speeding ticket would have been reported.

Political Rant/Off

That said, he did not help his case for continued playing time.

As well, what the league does not know wont hurt them. Legalize the damned plant already.

Political rant aside, I am fine with different states having different laws. If Bowe wants to live in Denver, then go ahead and live there, but he needs to understand that other states have decided that pot possession is not something they want legalized.

Do not take this wrong, I believe that it should be legalized personally, but I believe more strongly in the states being able to make this decision on their own. Besides, if it was up to the Federal Government, it still would not be legal in Colorado either.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Bowe might not agree with the law but he like the rest of us has to live by the law. It's that simple

The timing of this couldn't be worse. It's right before the biggest game of the year against their number foe for the AFC west title. Now he might miss the game if the Chiefs chose to sit him. And at the very least the team is going to be asked questions about Bowe all week. Bowe hurt the team with this. He shouldn't have put himself in this position. This is all on you Bowe. And seeing that he really hasn't done all that much on the field I'm starting more and more to believe that if they could find a taker for Bowe in the offseason to free up space to get a better WR or load up on picks and try to draft a guy who can really be a number 1 then that's a move they should make.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

WTF! Over? It never ceases to amaze me how damned DUMB some of these million dollar babies can be sometimes.

Canada gives up booze for a year on bet that will net him a $2,000 vacation. DB can't give up pot for a multi-million dollar contract???? When they put 6 zero's on a young man's contract why does it always seem to turn them into fools?

I don't give a damn about pot, but does DB have any damned clue what a COMPLETE bonehead move this was?

Bangs his head on his keyboard. STUPID!!!! STUPID!!!!! STUPID!!!!!

Send the f'ing moron to the jags!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast