Thread: Webnews: Bowe will play on Sunday night

Hybrid View

Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 27

Post Webnews: Bowe will play on Sunday night

0 Not allowed!
    By Mike Florio
    As of Tuesday, the status of receiver Dwayne Bowe for Sunday night’s game against the Broncos wasn’t known, in the wake of a weekend arrest for marijuana possession. It now is. According to Ed Werder of ESPN, Bowe will play. PFT has confirmed that Bowe will indeed play. “Under CBA, Chiefs cannot discipline,” Werder tweets.… Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 274

0 Not allowed!
    As much as I hate to say it, DB remains innocent until proven guilty. That is the LAW.

Hunt, Dorsey or Reid remain free under the CBA to sit him for "strategic reasons" rather than as a punishment.

The NFL can drug test him and suspend him if he fails any time they want and that is subject to the normal appeals process.

That is all laws and contractual rules.

But DB is GUILTY of a crime.....GROSS DISRESPECT of the TEAM. To me this would have been a far less serious infraction last year than this year. His actions show that he is egotistical and cares more about DB than he does the TEAM. If this had happened at the end of week 10 last year it just wouldn't have been such a big deal, but to do this this year shows an egocentric fool who doesn't care about the team.

IF he gets to play through the season and shows that he can be the superstar that many of us thought he could be then I figure he deserves another chance. But as far as I am concerned if he is anything but a superstar for the rest of the season then I think we need to trade him for whatever we can get.

It is up to him now. He has a lot of proving to do if he wants to show he deserves another chance.