Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question for my fellow Chiefs fans.

Default A question for my fellow Chiefs fans.

I'm getting off work early Sunday night and will be able to catch most, maybe all of the game. All year I've been watching the livestreams Topeka has provided on my little computer screen, but a friend has offered me to come watch the game on his 52" screen. Do I dare watch the game on the big screen or will I jinx us?

Tell your friend that you can't do it this week, but you'll be happy to join him for the Donks-Pats game next Sunday night on Nov 24th.

That is the way I am leaning. I don't believe in jinx's but not willing to take the chance. Besides.....if I watched at his house I wouldn't be able to post in the game day thread.

I can't watch with most other people. Sometimes I can't even watch with myself.

I remember when the Chiefs lost to the Colts in the 2003/4 playoffs (the infamous no punt game), I had invited a bunch of friends over. One friend brought his new girlfriend over whom I had never met. Well everytime the game would turn in a bad way she would jump around in front of the TV looking at me and shouting ... Hah hah, Chiefs s*ck, Chiefs s*ck. I wanted to punch her in her stupid fat head. Of course, I would never hit a girl.

Im in a similar boat. I still havent watched any of the games, and I will be damned if I am going to be the jinx that causes us to lose. All my friends that know Im a Chiefs fan want to either come over to our house or go to Buffalo Wild Wings. Im still trying to figure out an excuse to politely decline ...

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I'm getting off work early Sunday night and will be able to catch most, maybe all of the game. All year I've been watching the livestreams Topeka has provided on my little computer screen, but a friend has offered me to come watch the game on his 52" screen. Do I dare watch the game on the big screen or will I jinx us?
    the 52. great replays of manning bouncing off the ground
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Nobody change anything you've Been doing game days!!

oh gawd i moved !!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Nobody change anything you've Been doing game days!!
    Yes, Sir (walks away with head held low kicking rocks).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast