Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A question for my fellow Chiefs fans.

Default A question for my fellow Chiefs fans.

I'm getting off work early Sunday night and will be able to catch most, maybe all of the game. All year I've been watching the livestreams Topeka has provided on my little computer screen, but a friend has offered me to come watch the game on his 52" screen. Do I dare watch the game on the big screen or will I jinx us?

i am going to work four hours early so i can leave at noon, for the 12:30 kickoff. aint no way im missin this game live. its even being broadcast on all networks here in oz. (sport that is)

we are about 15 hours ahead of yallz
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    i am going to work four hours early so i can leave at noon, for the 12:30 kickoff. aint no way im missin this game live. its even being broadcast on all networks here in oz. (sport that is)

Enjoy the game from down under in Aussie land.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post

Wow! Don't tell us anything about the game until at least 15 hours after it is over or you will spoil it for us!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    I remember when the Chiefs lost to the Colts in the 2003/4 playoffs (the infamous no punt game), I had invited a bunch of friends over. One friend brought his new girlfriend over whom I had never met. Well everytime the game would turn in a bad way she would jump around in front of the TV looking at me and shouting ... Hah hah, Chiefs s*ck, Chiefs s*ck. I wanted to punch her in her stupid fat head. Of course, I would never hit a girl.
    Good for you for not hitting her. Bad on you for not shooting her. Anybody that would deliberately offend you like that in you own home has no class and needs to be removed from the gene pool. Not because of her poor choice in team but simply to keep her from teaching poor manners to any future progeny. Nobody should act like an ash when they are guest in somebody's home.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    the 52. great replays of manning bouncing off the ground
    I hear you, but I am worried. Maybe I just ask him to tape the game and then I can watch the bounces on the big screen?

CHIEFS gonna kick some donkey butt in about 20 hours!!!!!!! DIE donkeys DIE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I'm getting off work early Sunday night and will be able to catch most, maybe all of the game. All year I've been watching the livestreams Topeka has provided on my little computer screen, but a friend has offered me to come watch the game on his 52" screen. Do I dare watch the game on the big screen or will I jinx us?
    I am glad you brought this up because I always have the game on the TV but never watch it but I have the game on the radio so I can listen to Mitch and Len. I will never change the way I do the Chiefs games the neighbors even know when I have the game on.

Quote Originally Posted by LTF 1969 View Post
    I am glad you brought this up because I always have the game on the TV but never watch it but I have the game on the radio so I can listen to Mitch and Len. I will never change the way I do the Chiefs games the neighbors even know when I have the game on.
    I do the same as you -- listen to Mitch and Len via NFL Audio Pass. I get to watch the game later via NFL Game Rewind.

You guys kill me! I thought I was the only one that actually had a hard time watching it live. "Fortunately", being from NJ I don't get to watch too many Chiefs games. But I can't even watch other games without blocking the bottom of the screen with something, for fear of seeing the scrolling Chiefs score inadvertantly. But I am going to watch every second tonight, even if we are down by thirty at half time ... hmmm ... maybe not.

I don't believe in "jinxs." This is the biggest game of the year. If you want it watch it, watch it.

On second thought, this game is too important. It's the biggest game of the year!

Nobody change ​anything!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast