NBC

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tvFreeVIP.eu
    SeriousSportsTV.net
    atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    Day.to
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    sport-streaming.net (select "other" and scroll down to Chargers-Broncos game)
    streamhunter.eu.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu
    FirstRowUS1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I have no problem with fans of other teams coming here if they want to behave. But if their only purpose is to talk smack then away they go.

Special teams >>> Broncos?? B.S.!!!!!!!

Shut it!! Who have you beat with a winning record?? NOBODY!! YOU Lost to the ONLY team you played with a winning record!!! Stupid ignorant donkey fan!!@

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Shut it!! Who have you beat with a winning record?? NOBODY!! YOU Lost to the ONLY team you played with a winning record!!! Stupid ignorant donkey fan!!@
    Since Manning has become the Donkeys starter, they've only beaten one team with a winning record coming into the game with the Donks and they still have yet to win a post-season game since Manning has become their starter -- that's 26 starts and only 1 win against a team coming into the game with a winning record against the Donkeys. Manning hasn't surpassed Tim Tebow in his 1 season as the Donks starting QB in either of those areas.

Oh, and did I mention that it's a given that the Chiefs will be coming into both games with the Donks this season with a winning record?
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 11-17-2013 at 12:14 PM.

put a bounty on those ankles
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I really do not believe this game tonight is as important for the Chiefs as the rematch at Arrowhead in two weeks. Sure, I want the Chiefs to win and make a good showing tonight. But, if the Chiefs do not win and they can beat SD next week and NE beats the Donks next week, then the rematch at Arrowhead will be much more significant than tonight's game.

I know that's looking ahead somewhat, but it's still pretty close at hand & I know there are some IFs, and that one's aunt would be their uncle IF she had balls, too, but it is a very realistic possibility that cannot be ignored.

Simple=Chiefs Win..I want this one BAD..To shut up all the haters. My phone has been blowing up. A great day-=Chiefs win, 9ers/Raiders lose...Awesome
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

I want to break the chit outta Peyton just to shut the igngrant pos donkey fans up!! Break his frikin legs!!!!!!! I am usually not like This but I am sooo frikin Piss!! Hopefully chiefs players feel the same way!!@

The Donkeys aren't winning any SB's on a level playing field with or without Manning.

For the people watching the game tonight, watch closely when the Chiefs are on Defense and see if the Chiefs D-Line is being blatantly held by Donks O-Line and whether or not the refs are blatantly ignoring it and not throwing flags, because you know they are going to throw the flags on the Chiefs O-Lineman if they are blatantly guilty of any holding infractions.

If it's a level playing field and the officials make the correct calls, then the Chiefs have a chance, but if it isn't -- then forget it !!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I really do not believe this game tonight is as important for the Chiefs as the rematch at Arrowhead in two weeks. Sure, I want the Chiefs to win and make a good showing tonight. But, if the Chiefs do not win and they can beat SD next week and NE beats the Donks next week, then the rematch at Arrowhead will be much more significant than tonight's game.

I know that's looking ahead somewhat, but it's still pretty close at hand & I know there are some IFs, and that one's aunt would be their uncle IF she had balls, too, but it is a very realistic possibility that cannot be ignored.
    This is certainly more of a "Must Win" game for the donkeys than it is for us. If they lose they will be two games down in the division with the next 2 games being at New England and at KC. If the donkeys lose tonight it has a very big chance of being the first of 3 consecutive losses. Additionally, 4 of the donkeys last 6 games are away games. For the Chiefs the picture is far brighter. If we lose tonight we will still have the same record as the donkeys and our next 2 games are in Arrowhead. And 3 of our remaining games after this week are at Arrowhead including the game against the colts. So IMO if the donkeys lose tonight their chances of winning the division go below 10%.

All in all, the donkeys have their backs against the wall and our D is hungry for some BBQ Forehead.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast