NBC

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tvFreeVIP.eu
    SeriousSportsTV.net
    atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    Day.to
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    sport-streaming.net (select "other" and scroll down to Chargers-Broncos game)
    streamhunter.eu.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu
    FirstRowUS1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Precisely, ctchiefsfan. To me, what's really important for the Chiefs tonight is that they play hard for 4 QTR's and never quit or give up and let the chips fall where they may.

It's been great that the Chiefs have started 9-0, but they should NEVER forget where they came from in 2012, and I know that guys like DJ and Hali have mentioned such in interviews & you can't blame them one bit.

If the Chiefs don't win tonight, I have a sneaking suspicion that they are going to come away snortin' mad & it could really backfire on the Chiefs opponents the rest of the season. That Donkeys writer said the Chiefs would go into a tailspin if they lost tonight, but I see it the opposite way and it could amount to "sticking one's foot into a huge hornet's nest".

I so dearly hope you are correct in that last statement. After last year our season is already a huge success. But the next few weeks are really going to decide if we are AT THIS MOMENT just another "parity team" or at the dawn of a dynasty. There are a lot of similarities between this team and the 2003 team, yet there are a TON of differences. What I find most intriquing is that we have a coach who is supposed to be "an offense guy" yet we are winning with defense. If Reid can work his magic with our offense and our D continues to play at a high level then I smell dynasty.

OFF TOPIC: Geno and the Jets are having a rough time in Buffalo.

People have been saying "the Chiefs have been winning because they've played backup QB's", but the reality is that it's really only true in the case of the Buffalo Bills & yet, even if E.J. Manuel had played, he's still a rookie QB and there's no guarantee that Buffalo would have won if he had played.

One of the big knocks the media has about these Chiefs is that many of our wins have come against backup QBs, yet those same backup QBs are proving more successful than the guys they have replaced. And everybody that has played them since we have has had the benefit of game film to study so they can prepare. For many weeks we have been the team that had to take on an unknown QB. And the result has always been the same....CHIEFS WIN! CHIEFS WIN!! CHIEFS WIN!!!

The Jets are finding out that the Bills Defense is a lot better than what they get credit for. I was very pleased to see the Chiefs top draft pick, Eric Fisher, hang in there and fight for 4 QTR's the way he did because if there was a game that I thought Fisher might struggle throughout, it was the game in Buffalo. But, it didn't happen, and Fisher played his best game of the year. Here's to hoping that Fisher and the rest of the Chiefs O-Line bring their A+ game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I really do not believe this game tonight is as important for the Chiefs as the rematch at Arrowhead in two weeks. Sure, I want the Chiefs to win and make a good showing tonight. But, if the Chiefs do not win and they can beat SD next week and NE beats the Donks next week, then the rematch at Arrowhead will be much more significant than tonight's game.

I know that's looking ahead somewhat, but it's still pretty close at hand & I know there are some IFs, and that one's aunt would be their uncle IF she had balls, too, but it is a very realistic possibility that cannot be ignored.
    I do. we have the chance here to show the nation what we're really made of. and it will shut up a lotta critics. mainly those who think the sun shines out Manning arse.and that's what the team has worked for all week.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

The Jets are finding out that the Bills Defense is a lot better than what they get credit for. I was very pleased to see the Chiefs top draft pick, Eric Fisher, hang in there and fight for 4 QTR's the way he did because if there was a game that I thought Fisher might struggle throughout, it was the game in Buffalo. But, it didn't happen, and Fisher played his best game of the year. Here's to hoping that Fisher and the rest of the Chiefs O-Line bring their A+ game tonight.
    SO RIGHT!!!!! Fisher struggled early in the season (not surprising for a rookie playing "out of position") but he has been steadily improving. I'm starting to think he may turn out to have been a GREAT pick. And yeah....the ENTIRE TEAM needs to bring 4 full quarters of their "A game" tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I do. we have the chance here to show the nation what we're really made of. and it will shut up a lotta critics. mainly those who think the sun shines out Manning arse.and that's what the team has worked for all week.
    Good point. My point is, the season is not over if things don't go the Chiefs way in tonight's game. They will get another chance & can still make a statement to the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    SO RIGHT!!!!! Fisher struggled early in the season (not surprising for a rookie playing "out of position") but he has been steadily improving. I'm starting to think he may turn out to have been a GREAT pick. And yeah....the ENTIRE TEAM needs to bring 4 full quarters of their "A game" tonight.
    Fisher is a player, that if he reaches his potential, then you can rest assured that opposing defenders are not going to enjoy going against him in the coming years. He still could put on a few more pounds and get a little stronger -- which he will, in time. I hope he kicks Von Miller's a$$ tonight.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 11-17-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Good point. My point is, the season is not over if things don't go the Chiefs way in tonight's game. They will get another chance & can still make a statement to the nation.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!! It's not us who has their backs against the wall this week. It's the donkeys. God forbid we lose tonight, we are still tied for first with an easier schedule for the last 6 games than the donks. If the donks lose tonight then they are down by 2 games with a tougher schedule than ours. A loss by the donkeys tonight would mean that the rest of their season they were pretty much playing for a Wild Card....not the Division.

However tonight goes here's something we can be proud of.In all of the Pro sports going on right now with the Indiana Pacers loss to the Bulls last night there's only ONE unbeaten team in all the Pro sports that team is

​THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast