Thread: Dwayne Bowe?

Default Dwayne Bowe?

6 hours and 20 minutes and counting. Is DB going to have a HUGE game to make up for his screw-up and show management that he deserves to be a Chief and the HUGE payday he got? Or is he just another cheap-shi* ghetto dweller like LJ and that murderer from the Splats?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    6 hours and 20 minutes and counting. Is DB going to have a HUGE game to make up for his screw-up and show management that he deserves to be a Chief and the HUGE payday he got? Or is he just another cheap-shi* ghetto dweller like LJ and that murderer from the Splats?
    I certainly hope that Bowe does make up for his off-field incident by playing lights out the rest of the season. If he doesn't, then it's time to go another direction this off-season. But alas, it's up to Bowe as to whether or not he becomes another LJ. Bowe can either screw his head on straight, RIGHT NOW, or he can continue to use his head as a suppository and sabotage his own future with the Chiefs. The choice is his.

SO RIGHT!!!! Wish I had a crystal ball for this question. If DB performs a cranio-rectal extraction tonight then keeps it up then this "incident" will have proven to be beneficial.

One can only hope.

The thing with Bowe is that you never know when the Great Bowe will show up. He has the talent to be a really good number 1 WR in the NFL. He just doesn't really have the mindset of a real number 1 WR. You never see him demand the ball. That's just not who Bowe is.

But I really hope that the great Bowe shows up tonight. It would be huge for the Chiefs chances of getting the W in Mile High. Get it done BOWE get it done.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Bowe was more of a factor in the Fubbalo game than in any other game this season. Hoping that was the first sign of a HUGE improvement in his game. That would be SO HUGE for our last 7 games.

Bowe has got to stop dropping so many dang passes. The problem is he is letting the ball come into his chest so that he can keep running with it, and the defender just needs to hit his arm and he is done. He needs to catch the ball with his hands. Until he starts doing that he is gong to kill drive after drive and continue to look at the refs for a flag for his inability to reach out and grab the ball instead of letting it come to him.

looks like we got our answer. I think Bowes attitude is he can catch anything so just throw him the damn ball already, man. Oh wait theres a problem with that in that your slow *** route running allowed your coverage man to cover the distance from behind you to get to the ball first. Pretty tough making catches when the on-the-numbers-or-hands throw happens to also be easily obstructed by a CB that isnt in a wheelchair.

lets just put him in the backfield as a blocker/run blocker and get it over with.

I'm a bit concerned that Bowe might have a case LJ-post-big-contract syndrome. He runs lazy routs and and does not try hard on catching the more difficult catches that makes one an elite receiver. He does not look hungry any more.

I have been a huge Bowe fan and defender all along. But I cannot defend him this year.

Was surprised to see him in part of the game. We call him "Squatch". He is very elusive to actually find

And a couple years ago I was called a hater for posting that he liked to take plays off and didn't put hussle into his routes. I still think he can be a beast and is (in my mind) top 3 in the league, but he just doesn't seem to give a rodents rump most of the time.