Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving on...

Default Moving on...

As heartbroken as I am about our first loss against Denver it's time to follow team lead and move on to San Diego. I think the Dolt Offense can be almost as potent as the donks offense. If we don't want to lose our first home game I suggest our defense gets to rivers and forces some costly mistakes. I'm also praying WR Williams is almost ready for a showing on why we picked him up. Home field crowd will definatly help but we need to improve and use San Diego at home to do so if were going to beat the donkeys next week at home

With the loss at Denver, the Chiefs are now facing two MUST-WIN games at Arrowhead. Time to find out what the Chiefs are really made of.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    As heartbroken as I am about our first loss against Denver it's time to follow team lead and move on to San Diego. I think the Dolt Offense can be almost as potent as the donks offense. If we don't want to lose our first home game I suggest our defense gets to rivers and forces some costly mistakes. I'm also praying WR Williams is almost ready for a showing on why we picked him up. Home field crowd will definatly help but we need to improve and use San Diego at home to do so if were going to beat the donkeys next week at home
    I don't know about Kyle Williams. I know he is not very well liked becasue of fumbles in the NFC championship game, but he had worked his way back in to good graces until he blew out his knee last year. He was slated as the #2 starter when the season opened but has not performed to the point that San Fran just decided to move on instead of giving him more time to feel 100%.

If Kyle produces much for us, I am betting the Chiefs are banking on Low Risk High reward for next year.

I was hoping we'd hold the Donks to 20 but 27-17 is close enough to my score prediction (20-17 o.t. - donks). Rip them Dolts and burn em. I hate that team so very much!
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

The Denver game is over, they won the first round. Gunsights on the Chargers.

Can't look ahead to the big rematch this to is a big game when you are tied for the AFC west top spot got to get this one to get next weeks.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Anotger thing the chiefs are going to have to address this week is special teams. COLQUITT couldn't pin them back to save his life last week and that's something that the defense has relyed on all season because COLQUITT has been so consistent at it. This is a must fix being we rely on it every week

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Can't look ahead .
    Well fans can

Players shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Anotger thing the chiefs are going to have to address this week is special teams. COLQUITT couldn't pin them back to save his life last week and that's something that the defense has relyed on all season because COLQUITT has been so consistent at it. This is a must fix being we rely on it every week
    i think the air had something to do with that.. one punt not through the end zone and you punt it from the 40?????

Im interested in seeing this matchup this week. San Diego has a pretty decent offense. Their OL has done surprisingly well when healthy and should be healthy this week. If Rivers has time, I think he will be able to complete passes against our secondary. I wonder if they will match up Berry with Gates again and it will be interesting to see how he fares, since he hasnt done great in the past (not many people have been able to shut him down).

Our front 7 need to step up and put some better pressure on the QB than we have seen in the past 2-3 games. When Rivers gets pressured, he loses his throwing mechanics which drops his accuracy. Thats why he was so horrible last season, and why with the improved OL, he has looked great this year.

On offense, we should be able to move the ball. San Diego is ranked pretty low, so I would hope we will put some points on the board on some long drives. They give up a lot of YPC in the ground game, so I expect that Charles and Davis (he got a couple carries last week, so maybe he is getting out of the dog house) should have a good game ... if they are given the opportunity.

I would also like to see some more flashes from our special teams in terms of big returns. I dont need to see a return for TD (although that would be great), but it would be encouraging to see someone come close to breaking one. After all the special teams TDs in the preseason, I feel like we havent really done as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast