Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 247

Thread: Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs vs. Redskins 12/8

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,509
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 61

    Default Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs vs. Redskins 12/8


    1 Not allowed!
    The Kansas City Chiefs (9-3)



    vs.

    Washington Redskins (3-9)


    Sunday, December 8, Noon CST
    at
    FedEx Field


    Landover Maryland



    Television coverage:


    CBS

    Watch online:

    WiZiWiG.tv
    FreeVIP.eu
    SeriousSportsTV.net
    atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    Day.to Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    streamhunter.eu.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu
    FirstRowUS1.eu

    Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

  2. #231
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,552
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 877

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Not even on the team anymore and still letting us down
    Flipside to that coin is....Why would they be concerned with helping US ?!?!

  3. #232
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,552
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 877

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I believe that today that the Chiefs just nailed the coffin shut in Mike Shanahan's coaching career. Poetic justice.

    My heart just bleeds for Shanahan..................NOT !!
    That's one coach that's just not the same without the protective magic umbrella of Elway.

    Reid put the foot down on the entire NFC East. WTG CHIEFS !!!

  4. #233
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 666
    Given: 822

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    That's one coach that's just not the same without the protective magic umbrella of Elway.

    Reid put the foot down on the entire NFC East. WTG CHIEFS !!!
    As you and I both know, that even with Elway, the Donkeys weren't winning any SB's without outside help tilting the field in their favor. Didn't they host the Jags as the #1 seed after the '96 season, only to have the Jags beat them on a level playing field & Elway's rotten performance in that game having a lot to do with the Donkeys losing that game?

  5. #234
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,552
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 877

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    As you and I both know, that even with Elway, the Donkeys weren't winning any SB's without outside help tilting the field in their favor. Didn't they host the Jags as the #1 seed after the '96 season, only to have the Jags beat them on a level playing field & Elway's rotten performance in that game having a lot to do with the Donkeys losing that game?
    Yes. A fifth seed team derailed a 13-3 Broncos team.

  6. #235
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefs got it done today! Good to see them climb out of their three game skid. It would have been nice if Miami or Baltimore would have cooperated and lost, but it was great to see us put together the "W"!


  7. #236
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Hey ctchiefsfan, where are you? Your prediction of sweeping the NFC East is now a cold hard fact.

    Now let's hope my prediction of getting a 3rd crack at the Donkeys and beating them when it really counts, also becomes a cold hard fact.
    I'm counting on you man. You said we might well play the damned donks 3 times this year and your prediction is starting to look pretty good. And just in case anybody doesn't know it......If we play those damned donkeys a third time this year WE WILL BE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!

    MARK THAT DOWN IN BLOOD!!!!

  8. #237
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 666
    Given: 822

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I'm counting on you man. You said we might well play the damned donks 3 times this year and your prediction is starting to look pretty good. And just in case anybody doesn't know it......If we play those damned donkeys a third time this year WE WILL BE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!

    MARK THAT DOWN IN BLOOD!!!!
    I knew you wouldn't let me down.

  9. #238
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Great game. Chiefs just swept the floor with the NFC East.
    DAMNED RIGHT we did! sumskins, midgets, cowgirls, iggles......we WHUPPED them all!!!! I HATES me some NFC East!

  10. #239
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 666
    Given: 822

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    DAMNED RIGHT we did! sumskins, midgets, cowgirls, iggles......we WHUPPED them all!!!! I HATES me some NFC East!
    Imagine how Andy Reid feels right now.

  11. #240
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    In all honesty, Cassel score a comeback TD, it was the Vikes D that let them down (why am I still defending Cassel ... ?).
    You're defending Cassel because he used to be a Chief......and Chiefs fans have long memories. He did the best he could for us. Lousy coaches. Lousy management. Ruined him. But he tried his best. GLAD he is gone, but I wish him no ill. He tried to be a Chief. He just couldn't cut the mustard. Most can't.

Similar Threads

  1. Official In-Game Thread: Chiefs vs. Chargers - 11/24
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 287
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 07:56 PM
  2. Official In Game Thread - Chiefs @ Steelers - 8/24
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:25 PM
  3. ***Official Chiefs vs Chargless Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:19 AM
  4. ***Official Chiefs vs Redskins Game thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 10:40 PM
  5. *** Official Giants - Chiefs game thread ***
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 11:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •