Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too soon for mock drafts? SB nation doesn't think so.

Default Too soon for mock drafts? SB nation doesn't think so.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...dy-bridgewater

27. Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina: Anthony Fasano and Sean McGrath have played about an equal number of snaps at tight end for the Chiefs this season and both have been equally below-average. Ebron may be only a receiving tight end, but he's a good one. He'll likely be the fastest tight end in the draft and can make spectacular catches.

eh, i don't follow college football to much (i barely follow my states teams; Montana and Montana State) so i don't really know whats going on until the players get on the field

Guess it really depends on what happens in free agency. Don't know anything about this kid. I remember about a year ago some media outlet proclaimed Teo #1, and we see how that ended up!! Way too early!!
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

27?? probably 23rd or 21st

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    27?? probably 23rd or 21st
    OK correct me if I'm wrong (and I may well be, because I'm multitasking today), if we only make it to the playoffs and lose in the first round, 3 other teams, most likely with lower win/lose records, will lose along with us. That leaves 8 teams picking later than us. 32-8=24. that means 24 is the highest we will pick in the draft. If we win the first game of the playoffs we will jump another slot at the minimum.

I know there's that caveat in my second sentence, but we have to really nosedive in order to not make it to the playoffs.

Way to early and the forgot we drafted kelce whos in I j reserve last year so I dont see us going te with 1st pick. Way to early to grade 1st round players so we dont know what positions are deep or will be available. I would say wr, interior oline and then cb in thag order if we hqve a choice cuz dont want to reach. I think our cb is more than doable with both hali and houston in the game. Maybe a fs.

I believe a Defensive Front 7 player is most likely going to be the Chiefs top draft pick in 2014.

Agreed with jason1981 about Kelce. He deserves to get a shot in 2014.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 12-05-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Thats if we make the playoffs.. The way weve been playing...its 50/50. We need wr 1st 2 picks and ot te. Then corners, then o-line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Thats if we make the playoffs.. The way weve been playing...its 50/50. We need wr 1st 2 picks and ot te. Then corners, then o-line.
    I wouldnt go wr first two picks. We know what w3 have at wr but I want to see how our interior oline does the rest of the season. Alex has had more time the last few weeks but not sure if thats cuz of chargers and broncos dline was missing starters or if we improved. Every game before that alex had to scramble and had players in his face before he could even plant to throw. Just thinking about that I wouldnt be angry if we went Interior oline 1st then wr 2nd but it way to early still.

One thing to remember is we don't have a 2nd round pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast