Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can our coaching staff be improved upon next year?

Default Can our coaching staff be improved upon next year?

The following is far-fetched, I know, but bear with me just for spits and giggles:

There are some headcoaches who are on increasingly hot seats. One, Gary Kubiak, has already been burned. Which of said coaches or their coordinators would you predict to be fired and if so you would like them on the Chiefs roster replacing a KC coach you are sour on?

Throw out names and discuss.

We're going to find out aren't we. So far our coaching staff has made some mistakes, but they have still gotten this team FAR beyond where anyone had a right to expect. There shouldn't be talk of replacing any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Yes our coaches are good enough to get us into pay offs with weak schedule.. What about super bowl and with tougher schedule?? Thats my concern...
    You don't know how we will do in the playoffs. It's very possible we make it to the Super Bowl and or win it. Only 2 teams make it to the Super Bowl every year and only one wins it every year. So are you saying our coaches suck if we don't make it to the Super Bowl the year after we went 2-14? And we do what we can with the schedual we are given. Do you know for a fact that if we would have had a stronger schedual we wouldn't have won a wild card? Psychic? I think Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Yes our coaches are good enough to get us into pay offs with weak schedule.. What about super bowl and with tougher schedule?? Thats my concern...
    I'm not saying that your concerns are not valid, but I stand by my assessment this being the coaches very first season with the organization. I just think I owe it to them to get at least a couple of more drafts under their belts in order to come to an informative opinion.

Reid/Dorsey are going to make a long run in KC. They are good....VERY GOOD! Sure they have faults and they make mistakes, but neither is going anywhere any time soon.

Bottom line is if it isn't completely broken ( unlike the Pioli regime ), then don't try and fix it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234