Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: donks and bolts game thread

Default donks and bolts game thread

Eat it roy I'm making a game thread

maybe the Chargers can help us out a little and get us back in the fight for the AFC west
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

A donkey loss is, in deed, good for our beloved Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    When we played the donkeys and the dolts we were missing at least 2-5 of our front 7 each time. We found out fast that our backups aren't what got us to 9-0, now that we are getting healthy it's a dilemma whether to rest our starters or try for the number 1 seed. Denver holds the tie breaker and plays the raiders and Texans (which is fighting hard for that number 1 in the draft) so we would need the raiders to beat the broncos which is a huge stretch. The only good thing there is it's in Oakland.
    Technically, to get the #1 seed, we would need the Patriots to lose as well. If the Donks lose and we win out, we would nab the #2 spot, a bye week and at least one home game.

Easy to say now but if only we didn't blow that chargers game a few weeks ago....

the CHIEFS have figured out how to beat them, they just didn't execute....5 dropped passes, int instead of td, no Houston
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

WTG Denver! Looked to me like Denver couldn't handle those crossing routes any better, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    Easy to say now but if only we didn't blow that chargers game a few weeks ago....
    We still have three tough game to play with two on the road. We just need to focus on the Thugs this week. We very well may bluff the Indy game as we are slated to play them in the play offse in three weeks and there is already talks of sitting Charles the last two weeks to rest for the play off.

Suspects in custody after violent confrontation, stabbings after Broncos' game

Denver police said three men were in custody in connection to a violent confrontation outside Sports Authority Field after Thursday night's Broncos' game that resulted in at least three people suffering stab wounds, including one listed in critical condition.

fox news
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    We still have three tough game to play with two on the road. We just need to focus on the Thugs this week. We very well may bluff the Indy game as we are slated to play them in the play offse in three weeks and there is already talks of sitting Charles the last two weeks to rest for the play off.
    I almost feel like the Donks losing screws us a little, since now we have a chance to win the div and #2 seed if Den loses again, I would hesitate to bench our starters.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I almost feel like the Donks losing screws us a little, since now we have a chance to win the div and #2 seed if Den loses again, I would hesitate to bench our starters.
    why would we bench our starters???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

My view on a wildcard vs winning the West is simple......It's out of our control so we forget about it. Just beat the raiders, lock up the Wildcard and let the donkeys worry about winning the West. Once we have locked up the Wildcard we still play our starters but we treat the games more like preseason. Play them for a quarter or two then rest them. If the donkeys hand us the West then GREAT! But if they don't, then no worry. We're still in the playoffs and then it's a whole new season!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast