Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lost all respect for Marty Schottenheimer

Default Lost all respect for Marty Schottenheimer

At NFL.com Marty is saying that there is no better coach in the NFL than Mike Shanahan. Is he stupid or blind or both? You can't convince me that Shanaturd is better than Andy Reid or Bill Belichick or Mike McCarthy or Jim or John Harbaugh.

Of course Marty had made the stupid statement that Elway was the best QB ever and this after having had Joe Montana play for him for 2 seasons. What a stupid braindead S.O.B. to even suggest something as stupid and false as that.

I can't speak for anybody else, but to me, Marty has lost all credibility with those stupid statements & it eliminates any mystery as to why he was such a post-season loser. He was too braindead to get his team ready to play big games.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Yep 1/20/84
    That cool, 9/1983 here. Cool to see that there are a group of people around the same age here. "Martyball," DT, and Okoye are the ones that made me a Chiefs fan growing up in the vast wasteland of Traitor and Choker fans.

Actually, I also liked Marty at one time. 1990 was a very enjoyable season in his 2nd year as Chiefs HC. But starting in '94 things started going stale for me & I started believing Marty would never coach a team in the Super Bowl and then the bloody thing that happened in '97 sealed it for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234