Thread: Donkeys vs Texans

Default Donkeys vs Texans

Wade phillips is 4 and 5 vs Peyton, which ain't bad. All streaks come to an end and the Texans have lost 12 in a row. Kind of getting hopeful the Texans pull one out. The Colts play 10 games a year (8 at home, 1 in Houston and 1 in Jacksonville) that are in favorable weather conditions tomorrow is gonna be cold as crap with a nasty field. What are your thoughts on homefield throughout.

Really hopefully that Houston can pull off a miracle. More hopeful that the Chiefs can win out. All of my buddies are ****y Colts fans. Would love to shut their asses up.

My thoughts on home field advantage are, literally, "unknown". We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. It all depends on the outcomes of the next two football games for both us and the donks, but at this point it's impossible to know. So, my thoughts on home field advantage are it makes no difference one way or the other if we don't win, we have had it before and it made zero difference.

I've been wrestling with this issue all week. Do we rest starters? Do we risk our starters and hope the Texans or raiders pull out a win and help us get the AFC West and 1st seed.

I'm OVER the "to be or not to be" sh!t.

Our Chiefs need to go out and BEAT THE LIVING CRAP out of the colts and chargers and hope that either the texans or raiders do us a favor.

Our Chiefs job is to WIN GAMES, not play strategy games.

WIN the last two games and let the chips fall where they may. If we still end up as the 5th seed then no problem, we'll just beat the donkeys senseless in the AFCCG and that would almost be the best fun!

I hate to use an Al Davis saying, but it is appropriate to how I feel......JUST WIN BABY!!!!!

It's a no brainer for me. You play your starters and not just because you have a chance at the #1 seed.

We will likely face the Colts and possibly even the Chargers again in the playoffs and, 1st seed or 5th, we need to send a message to both those teams that they can't beat us (or beat us again). Whether the Broncs win today or not we still have a chance at the 1 seed if they lose to the Raiders.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)