Arrowhead Stadium

Kansas City, Missouri

Television coverage:

CBS

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBoxUS.co
    VIPBox.net Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4
    SeriousSportsTV.net Link 1 HD Link 2 (VLC Plugin required)
    atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    Day.to Link 1
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    streamhunter.eu.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4 Link 5
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I've decided that we need some white WRs. Apparently, they're the only WRs you can actually trust to run correct routes and actually give any kind of effort whatsoever. Whalen is just one in a long line of white WRs that have absolutely destroyed the Chiefs this season.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    ^^Knile Davis has fumbled TWICE today.

And what you are seeing TC is what has gone on all year long. The Chiefs have not played as well at home as they have on the road. Forget the BS about wanting a bye and a playoff game at home, because it's not happening, and it wouldn't do them any good, anyways.

Must have missed the 2nd. How horrible is Kendrick Lewis today? Geez

What a rotten day for the Chiefs today. Nothing is going right. If this doesn't serve as a wakeup call, then I don't know what will.

TC, I don't know what's become of Lewis, but I believe he's done after this year. Expect a FA signing to help at that position.

I'll say this:

In spite of what's happened today, I'm not giving up hope that can beat Indy at Indy should they meet again in two weeks. The last time the Chiefs played in Indy in 2011, they did come away victorious.

I'll say this:

In spite of what's happened today, I'm not giving up hope that can beat Indy at Indy should they meet again in two weeks. The last time the Chiefs played in Indy in 2011, they did come away victorious.
    I can't stop worrying that it will be another playoff no show, just like 06 & 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    I can't stop worrying that it will be another playoff no show, just like 06 & 10.
    Maybe. We will have to wait and see. We have to remember where the team came from in 2012 at 2-14. At least the team did show improvement that we had all hoped for, so it's a start and at least something to build on.

I'll say this:

Never understood when people say "Last time we played them we won @ their Stadium" That was 2011! Or when the "NFC East has beaten the AFC West" yadda, yadda. Well that was 2011 & we have a different team correct? Sorry Brdempsey69...That's a useless statement!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Schizophrenic. Bipolar. Whatever you want to call this team. I just hope they don't forget to take their medication in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Never understood when people say "Last time we played them we won @ their Stadium" That was 2011! Or when the "NFC East has beaten the AFC West" yadda, yadda. Well that was 2011 & we have a different team correct? Sorry Brdempsey69...That's a useless statement!
    No it's not a useless statement. You simply don't get it. It pointed out that victory in Indy has happened & it is possible it could happen again. They'll probably have a healthy Justin Houston in that playoff game, for starters. If you want to go ahead and dismiss the Chiefs chances of winning in that game in 2 weeks, then you go ahead and do that. Don't count me in with you, because I believe they do have a chance. The Chiefs have played much better on the road this year than at home, in case you haven't noticed.

No it's not a useless statement. You simply don't get it. It pointed out that victory in Indy has happened & it is possible it could happen again. They'll probably have a healthy Justin Houston in that playoff game, for starters. If you want to go ahead and dismiss the Chiefs chances of winning in that game in 2 weeks, then you go ahead and do that. Don't count me in with you, because I believe they do have a chance. The Chiefs have played much better on the road this year than at home, in case you haven't noticed.
    It is a useless statement when you consider that was the year Manning was out for his surgeries. That Colts team is completely different, and is nothing compared to this team. That having been said, I am not counting us out. I expect it to be a much closer game.