• Wild Card

4 21.05%
  • Divisional

4 21.05%
  • AFC Championship

3 15.79%
  • ALL THE WAY BABY!

7 36.84%
  • Polls are the debil! (I don't know option)

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How far do we go in the playoffs?

Question How far do we go in the playoffs?

Caution! This is a no Homerism zone, realistic expectations backed up by reason only.

Discuss.

All the way!
    1. We've got the talent. We've lost 3 games by one score each 2x against the supposed Super Bowl favorite broncos. We can beat anyone all we need is Houston back healthy and our wrs to not have games like they did against the broncos and dropping passes all over the field.

2. I think Andy Reid is playing cat/mouse just toying with teams. Offensively were as healthy as we are going to be and I like where we are sitting

3. I got money riding on them and I need some freaking money ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    All the way!
    1. We've got the talent. We've lost 3 games by one score each 2x against the supposed Super Bowl favorite broncos. We can beat anyone all we need is Houston back healthy and our wrs to not have games like they did against the broncos and dropping passes all over the field.

2. I think Andy Reid is playing cat/mouse just toying with teams. Offensively were as healthy as we are going to be and I like where we are sitting

Sounds reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    All the way!

+1 and that would be Awesome! :)

It all depends on the defense. Can they stop what appears to be flood gates against teams with adequate quarterbacks. I think they can win the wild card play off game for the first time in year but can the man to man defense be perfect against top talent quarterbacks.

IST RD. CAUSE OUR d LOOKS AWEFULL RIGHT NOW.

Objectively speaking, I think the odds are stacked against us going all the way as a #5 seed. I think if we had won either the Bolts game or the second Donks game, it would be a different story. However, unlike previous one and out Chiefs teams, this team is proving that it can win big on the road. Also, no one can argue any longer that we are uni-dimensional. Realistically speaking, I fully expect to see them win a wild card game. They certainly -can- go all the way, but I'm curious what the current Vegas odds are. I'm guessing maybe 15:1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It all depends on the defense. Can they stop what appears to be flood gates against teams with adequate quarterbacks. I think they can win the wild card play off game for the first time in year but can the man to man defense be perfect against top talent quarterbacks.
    The chiefs already played the 2 league leading QB threats in Rivers and Peyton Manning and we can all agree we shot ourselves in the foot all three games and still closed all those games out driving to tie/win we just couldn't pull it off. A more discipline team, and there's no stopping us.

Well.....I voted ALL THE WAY! Not because I am convinced we will--winning the Super Bowl is NOT easy--but because I KNOW we have the talent to do it.

Remember those first 9 games? We were all saying the Offense had to get a LOT better. Andy Reid said it too. MANY TIMES.

Now look at us.....Last 4 games we have put up 41.75 points per game.

Now our Defense needs to get better. They are still the ball-hawks they were in that 9 game run, but they are giving up too many yards and too many points.

It took a while for our Offense to get better, but now that same Offense is putting up the points and buying our Defense the time to figure out and correct the problems they are having. If that Defense takes the same amount of time to pull it together, then they will be back to top form right about the start of the playoffs.

Our Special Teams are AMAZING!

If we put it all together for the Playoffs, we are going to make a deep run....maybe ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

I see us playing sandiego and losing or maybe Miami and losing. Both those teams are playing very good.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast