1- Let's face it we are very good against bad teams, but we have proven we can't beat the teams with playoffs potential this year. That's not all bad, because we have been bad against bad teams too in recent years. We are by all indications going to be a one and done team in the playoffs.

2- The reason for #1 is (A) our sorry secondary, (B) our receiving corps, (C) our Oline, in that order. I see off season corrections for (B) and (C), but (A) looks bad. I don't know if it's scheme and coaching or lack of talent in the secondary. I'd keep Berry, but the rest - including Flowers - can be replaced as far as I'm concerned.

3- Andy was totally outcoached today. The terrible untimely use of the timeouts at the end of the first half was THE worst I have seen this year.

4- The refs did not do us any favors, but I'm not gonna dwell on that much anymore.

5- This was the most undesciplined game the Chiefs have played ALL season. The fumbles, INTs, Powe's taunting, etc. all contributed mightily to our massacre.

6- Jamaal Charles is the one player immune from the rants. He is a stud.

7- I'm not sure if fumblitis can be coached out of Knile Davis. I wish Cyrus Grey was given more opportunities.

8- (insert your rant)