Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs vs. Chargers 12/29***

Default ***Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs vs. Chargers 12/29***

(I'm on vacation in Chicago, this week and I have a really bad cold, so I just kind of slapped this one together real quick.)

The Kansas City Chiefs (11-4)

vs.

The San Diego Chargers (8-7)

Sunday, December 29, 3:25 noon CST
    at
    Qualcomm Stadium

San Diego, California

Television coverage:

CBS

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBoxUS.co
    VIPBox.net
    SeriousSportsTV.net
    atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    uNinja.com
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    streamhunter.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Well, that succoped.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    And frankly, I think it s*cks that we sat our starters. You play to win, always, in this game. Even Peyton played today. I think its embarrasing. I think it spells bad karma. Bunch of pu#*ies. You think the Steelers think this game meant nothing? Mark my words. Bad karma.
    You are the Pu$$y... The Broncos HAD to win today to keep homefield advantage and they have a bye next week... Peyton didn't sniff a snap in the second half with the score out of hand and the #1 seed locked away. Why do you think the backups played so well today... they were FRESH. Teams that have had issues with sitting player are those with 1st round byes that sit their players in week 17. They go 3 weeks without playing. What an embarrassing post by you.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaChief View Post
    You are the Pu$$y... The Broncos HAD to win today to keep homefield advantage and they have a bye next week... Peyton didn't sniff a snap in the second half with the score out of hand and the #1 seed locked away. Why do you think the backups played so well today... they were FRESH. Teams that have had issues with sitting player are those with 1st round byes that sit their players in week 17. They go 3 weeks without playing. What an embarrassing post by you.
    There are two schools of thought here. Yours is ... Why play the game at all when there is "nothing to gain".How about for pride ... and for the fans ... and for the f*#*ing gazillion dollar salary that we schmucks support in order to see them play. Yes, there are two schools of thought on this, and I am certain that you are in the school hoping that we would lose out last year to get that prized first draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Yep BS call
    Nope, proof of life after death, for the Bolts that is!
    Crush The raiders!

Well dammit I am pissed I can't watch NFL replay tonight. Got to wait till tomorrow.

But I got to ask before I watch tomorrow and make my own decisions.......

Did the zebras F*ck us or did we F*ck ourselves? Other than the obvious problem with Succup missing the FG. Hearing about that brought back some REALLY UGLY memories.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Well dammit I am pissed I can't watch NFL replay tonight. Got to wait till tomorrow.

Did the zebras F*ck us or did we F*ck ourselves? Other than the obvious problem with Succup missing the FG. Hearing about that brought back some REALLY UGLY memories.

...Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

Really both

Without the missed fieldgoal we wouldn't have been in Ot.

But we did still get hosed on a call that would have won the game IMO so both happened. But we put ourselfs in postiton to get hosed
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Really both

Without the missed fieldgoal we wouldn't have been in Ot.

But we did still get hosed on a call that would have won the game IMO so both happened. But we put ourselfs in postiton to get hosed
    We also got hosed on the missed FG. They had 7 on the line of scrimmage right of the center. This is no longer allowed with the 2013 rule change and it is the back judges responsibility to check before the snap... Sure he missed the kick, but their coaching staff should have been penalized for not coaching the new rule and allowing it to happen. I don't think he misses twice. Watch the replay.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaChief View Post
    We also got hosed on the missed FG. They had 7 on the line of scrimmage right of the center. This is no longer allowed with the 2013 rule change and it is the back judges responsibility to check before the snap... Sure he missed the kick, but their coaching staff should have been penalized for not coaching the new rule and allowing it to happen. I don't think he misses twice. Watch the replay.
    This is why Reid called a timeout on with 4 seconds left... He was asking if it was reviewable...

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    There are two schools of thought here. Yours is ... Why play the game at all when there is "nothing to gain".How about for pride ... and for the fans ... and for the f*#*ing gazillion dollar salary that we schmucks support in order to see them play. Yes, there are two schools of thought on this, and I am certain that you are in the school hoping that we would lose out last year to get that prized first draft pick.
    There are 2 schools of thought... Mine which is right, and yours which makes no sense with nothing on the line. Teams have been hurt resting players in the past if they were the 1 or 2 seed. Rarely is a 5 seed locked in at the start of week 17, and choosing to rest your players is a smart decision when they sit only one week, opposed to a 1 or 2 seed where they sit for 2 weeks...