Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

Default Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

What an embarrassment. Sitting your starters is an embarrassment. Andy Reid should apologize to the entire league. It would serve us right if we met the Bolts in the playoffs and they kicked our as*es. A game is never meaningless, and to play it that way is BS. Steelers fans should despise the Chiefs for a long time. They had an amazing turnaround this year and the Chiefs ruined it for them, and we let the hated Bolts prance right into the playoffs. I am so pis*ed off right now, and anybody that disagrees with my opinion on this can go play in their sandbox. We are 2-5 in our last seven. Limping in. Karma will finish the Chiefs off this year.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 12-29-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Lets all remember the rules of the site, and the words we use!
    ..THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    No, you are NOT! Not by a long shot! If you were, I'd have sniffed it out long ago. You are an honest-to-God out of area Chiefs fan, and I for one am glad you participate here. Don't mind the flak. If we had won this game then resting the starters would have been a stroke of genious. Instead we lost a close one and now we are all getting in a pishing match over whether resting them was the right decision. SCREW IT! We have more important fish to fry next Sunday........and the starters sure as hell better show they benefited from this weekend off.

'cause right now the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WINNING NEXT WEEKEND!

DEATH TO THE COLTS!!!!!!
    Death to the Colts!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    What an embarrassment. Sitting your starters is an embarrassment. Andy Reid should apologize to the entire league. It would serve us right if we met the Bolts in the playoffs and they kicked our as*es. A game is never meaningless, and to play it that way is BS. Steelers fans should despise the Chiefs for a long time. They had an amazing turnaround this year and the Chiefs ruined it for them, and we let the hated Bolts prance right into the playoffs. I am so pis*ed off right now, and anybody that disagrees with my opinion on this can go play in their sandbox. We are 2-5 in our last seven. Limping in. Karma will finish the Chiefs off this year.
    As a Charger fan you must take in consideration that Drew Brees an elite QB was injured in a meaningless game and the doctors told them he would never be able to play QB in the NFL at the same level.. why risk injury to AJ Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Wasn't after the first broncos game? Or the second? I can't remember... Either way playing against Peyton Manning is not easy and he torches whoever he wants in the passing game. He's only done it his whole career... And then you want to trade him away? Lmao. I remember reading that and thinking that you don't know too much about football. He's only been our most consistent tough corner, yeah let's trade him!! DJ should definitely be there!! The pro bowl itself might be a joke but I think its a pretty good accomplishment regardless... But you still wanted him gone! He abused Wes welker in that first game!
    You still haven't got your facts straight. It was Frankenchief that originally suggested a Flowers trade, not me. You just said yourself "I can't remember" -- meaning that you don't have a clue about what the hell you are talking about. I did agree with Frankenchief that Flowers hadn't played as well this year, as he had in previous years & if you think he did, then you are a bigger cheerleader than the ones that work at the games. It's you that doesn't know much about football if you think that Flowers deserved the Pro Bowl this year & it's really no accomplishment at all when a player gets put in that doesn't deserve to be there.

I stayed up until 2am in the morning watching this game since I live in Europe. After the game, I went to bed happy even though we lost. You know why? Because our second and third strings nearly won a game against a good team. We know this game didn't mean the end of the Chiefs season because the way they played, it showed they gave their best. I am also happy because this year we went from being the worse to something very much better.

If anyone needs to apologize it is the refs. Forward progression was stopped on that fake punt. Yeah, behind the line of scrimmeage. The fumble happened pushing for the first down. What a crap call that was. it was either short of the first down or a fumble. The Chiefs won that game. But for those of you thinking we should have risked hurting our starters for confidence. What do you think playing all our backs up and basically beating the Chargers in San Diego did. Yeah, that is right. Even our back ups can win. The game two weeks again Indy was a rope a dope. We played flat and manilla. Expect an energetic rested Cheifs team.

there is no reason for any apology, the CHIEFS rested 19 players as many teams in the same position do. it is the refs who need to apologize to the steelers for screwing up their chance to make the playoffs. the 2nd and 3rd teamers for the CHIEFS played an amazing game and gave the steelers hope where there should have been none. they played their butts off only to have the refs screw up what was probably the best game many of them will be in.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

I think it would be saft to say though, We don't have to worry about losing Ryan Succop to the Steelers in Free Agency.

Hope you are right Seek. The game against the colts did make me think we might be toying with them. And while the loss to the dolts yesterday sucked (especially getting screwed by the zebras) it's hard not to be pleased that our backups played a dolts team that had EVERYTHING to play for and only lost because of zebra incompetence. It isn't hard to make the argument that Andy Reid has been turning the playoffs into one GIANT TRAP. If so he is a freaking genius! I hope it is true. One thing for sure.....we'll start finding out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I think it would be saft to say though, We don't have to worry about losing Ryan Succop to the Steelers in Free Agency.
    Safe bet!!!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast