Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

Default Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

What an embarrassment. Sitting your starters is an embarrassment. Andy Reid should apologize to the entire league. It would serve us right if we met the Bolts in the playoffs and they kicked our as*es. A game is never meaningless, and to play it that way is BS. Steelers fans should despise the Chiefs for a long time. They had an amazing turnaround this year and the Chiefs ruined it for them, and we let the hated Bolts prance right into the playoffs. I am so pis*ed off right now, and anybody that disagrees with my opinion on this can go play in their sandbox. We are 2-5 in our last seven. Limping in. Karma will finish the Chiefs off this year.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 12-29-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Actually it should have never gone to overtime, on the missed field goal the way the Chargers lined up was wrong and should have been a penalty, they had 7 players on one side of the line which is a 5 yard penalty and there are two ref standing there watching, I can tell something is not right by looking at the left side. The NFL has admitted it was a missed call that should have been flagged moved us 5 yards closer and give Succop another chance.
    TY for the image N TX. And yep that should've been called & that's also why that side of the line caved in. Two refs just sitting there watching the stinkin' game. WTG, officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Clearly the side judge didn't feel line of gain was the result as he did his best to get out of the way after he was tracking the progression of the ball. He was on the first down marker took a step past it and then got out of the way without calling it dead.
    TY Seek. Since the play wasn't called dead it should've been considered a fumble recovery & TD. If the refs saw something we didn't, they should've taken the time to review the play THEN make the call with an explanation behind their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Thanks for the image, Seek. That tells everybody all they need to know. That's clearly a strip and recovery and a Chiefs TD.

Is this the sort of nonsense ( the refs not making the right calls ) that's going to happen in the post-season?
    That's the big question. My hope is that Goodell & the head of officiatings' phones are ringing off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Funny that someone mentioned him I talk to him on anther forum kind of rubbed in Orton throwing the killer pick last night LOL
    Good 'ol HisManOrton/Geno.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    That's the big question. My hope is that Goodell & the head of officiatings' phones are ringing off the hook.
    And I certainly hope that Clark Hunt and the rest of the Chiefs front office are the ones that are ringing those phones and saying to them "Look, let the playing field be level for all teams in the post-season & let's not have any of the games decided by bad calls/no calls and let a true champion be established".

Get this. One Chiefs fan says he reviewed the Donkeys games closely and says that all but 14 of Mannings 50+ TD passes should have been called back by penalties either by holding or illegal pick plays or both. I know that sounds farfetched, but I suspect he is telling the truth.

Get this. One Chiefs fan says he reviewed the Donkeys games closely and says that all but 14 of Mannings 50+ TD passes should have been called back by penalties either by holding or illegal pick plays or both. I know that sounds farfetched, but I suspect he is telling the truth.
    And that chiefs fan must of been super butt hurt to do something like that. I'm sure there was no bias in that research

And I certainly hope that Clark Hunt and the rest of the Chiefs front office are the ones that are ringing those phones and saying to them "Look, let the playing field be level for all teams in the post-season & let's not have any of the games decided by bad calls/no calls and let a true champion be established".

We have to accept that "no-calls" happen. It's part of the game. But when the "no-calls" fall into a pattern favoring a certain team or descend to the level of total idiocy (like the no-call" on the FG yesterday) then the NFL needs to do something. Not to risks the credibility of the entire NFL.

Ok I'm the one of the hardest people on the chiefs here..because I've been a fan for I over 40 yrs and am sick of losing for any reason. But I will make my best opinion of the last 7 games. Denver game 1 WR got kinda hosed by refs but played good aside from qb pressure (that's been gone fir 7 games). Sd again we got hosed by refs!! Period!! We played well. Denver again we Shi und have won refs hosed us. Period!!
    Raiders..well it's the raiders. Indy we were already in and we played vanilla I'm sure probably on purpose since we're were Gonna play them first rd. Chargers with almost all backups we got screwed before ot and in ot!!@! Fact!!!!!
    Now for the Steelers. No team that needs 4 other teams to lose in the last game to get in...doesn't deserve to get in.. period!@ esp. With a alleged rapist at qb!!! If NFL Iraq refs were fair we would have 2 loses on season bad I'm ok with the way I feel.

Oh and fyi..if we don't start pressure the qb and jamming frikin receivers we will be out first rd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Oh and fyi..if we don't start pressure the qb and jamming frikin receivers we will be out first rd!!!
    This is true but I think we will see a huge improvement from our secondary come playoffs. For god sakes our backups held the freakin dolts to a minimum so can our starters. BTW if we end up playing the dolts for the AFC Championship game I say we start those same backups and have a mid-playoff bye LOL!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast