Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

Default Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

What an embarrassment. Sitting your starters is an embarrassment. Andy Reid should apologize to the entire league. It would serve us right if we met the Bolts in the playoffs and they kicked our as*es. A game is never meaningless, and to play it that way is BS. Steelers fans should despise the Chiefs for a long time. They had an amazing turnaround this year and the Chiefs ruined it for them, and we let the hated Bolts prance right into the playoffs. I am so pis*ed off right now, and anybody that disagrees with my opinion on this can go play in their sandbox. We are 2-5 in our last seven. Limping in. Karma will finish the Chiefs off this year.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 12-29-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    And what if our 2nd and 3rd string players pulled this win off?? What would you have said then?
    I would have said ... Well dang good for them backups! But we're not starting the backups next week, are we? Or are we? Maybe Andy Reid is a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    HEY! C'mon.....That ain't right. We're all pished off right now, but we shouldn't be telling guys to become fans of another team. That just ain't right.

Sure it is... Especially to those fans who think we are an embarrassment this year after going 2-14 last year...

This is why I stopped coming on this site... Negative whiny *** "fans".
    Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    I would have said ... Well dang good for them backups! But we're not starting the backups next week, are we? Or are we? Maybe Andy Reid is a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    This is why I stopped coming on this site... Negative whiny *** "fans".
    I am tending to agree. The same folks. If we were 14-2 or 15-1 some on here wouldn't be happy...

Quote Originally Posted by IowaChief View Post
    I at least have confidence in our team and not a whiny pessimistic, "hate the man", type of fan...
    You clearly don't know me Iowa. So let me ask you. Why did you watch the game today? And why are your comments and game analyses littered all over this site today. Why waste your time on a worthless game? Weren't you even a little po'd when Succup missed that field goal? If you weren't well then I salute you for your "my daddy can do no wrong" emotionless outlook on life. But I suspect you were a little po'd and my impulsive outburst has struck a little chord with you.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 12-29-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Spelling

They were horrible one game, last week against the Colts, all year... They played the Broncos tough twice, and lost to the Chargers the first time after Hali and Houston went out. Today was back ups and they played very well. Rarely is a 5th seed locked in at the start of week 17. It was prudent to sit the starters. If you are the 1 or 2 seed you may have an argument, sitting them for two weeks... We looked tired and worn out against the colts, I hope this remedies it... If the Chiefs lay and egg in INDY you will be right... but I have a feeling you will be proven wrong... I at least have confidence in our team and not a whiny pessimistic, "hate the man", type of fan...
    Iowa.......I REALLY hope you are right. I don't completely agree with Jersey, and I have a real problem with people telling him to be a fan of another team, but I am not happy with this decision to deactivate 4 of our 8 pro-bowlers. I think is was a serious mistake. IMO we needed some momentum going into the playoffs. But long/short I figure Andy Reid has earned the right to make a few mistakes. 2-14 to 11-5 and the playoffs should be enough to pay for a mistake now and then.

Sure do hope you are right though. And if we win the game against the colts I'll be the first to say I was completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    You clearly don't know me Iowa. So let me ask you. Why did you watch the game today? And why are your comments and game analyses littered all over this site today. Why waste your time on a worthless game? Weren't you even a little po'd when Succup missed that field goal? If you weren't well then I salute you for your "my daddy can do know wrong" emotionless outlook on life. But I suspect you were a little po'd and my impulsive outburst has struck a little chord with you.

I watched because I am a Chiefs fan. I believe sitting the starters was the right call. It looked as though the teams legs and minds were tired last week vs. the colts. I think we would have had way less confidence if a tired worn out starting O and D went in to San Diego and got beat...I watched because I am excited about some of the young talent on our team. Why am I so ticked... I am ticked because we should have won the game but did due to two obviously bad calls. I am ticked because I think the Steelers could have beaten the Bengals and given the Pats a run for their money, and if the Chiefs could beat the Colts and Donkeys, the Chiefs could have had a home AFC Championship game. It's a stretch, but the Steelers were the best chance, not going to happen with the Bolts... I don't know you, but I can assume alot by your different post... You don't like people who make a lot of money, especially football players who are resting for a big playoff game, and you think you know more than Andy Reid and how tired and beat up his starters are...

You only needed your first 7 words... Lol

WTF is wrong with everybody? Yeah......we lost a game that our 2cond string played. And yeah.....some of us think playing the second string was a mistake and some of us think it was the right thing to do. But why in fu*k are we playing piranha?

Last time I checked we had a playoff game to play next week and instead of calling each other and Andy Reid asholes I figure we should be pretty damned happy we are playing next week.

I watched because I am a Chiefs fan. I believe sitting the starters was the right call. It looked as though the teams legs and minds were tired last week vs. the colts. I think we would have had way less confidence if a tired worn out starting O and D went in to San Diego and got beat...I watched because I am excited about some of the young talent on our team. Why am I so ticked... I am ticked because we should have won the game but did due to two obviously bad calls. I am ticked because I think the Steelers could have beaten the Bengals and given the Pats a run for their money, and if the Chiefs could beat the Colts and Donkeys, the Chiefs could have had a home AFC Championship game. It's a stretch, but the Steelers were the best chance, not going to happen with the Bolts... I don't know you, but I can assume alot by your different post... You don't like people who make a lot of money, especially football players who are resting for a big playoff game, and you think you know more than Andy Reid and how tired and beat up his starters are...
    OK. So if this was your initial reply, instead of simply "you are pathetic" perhaps I wouldn't have assumed that you were a neanderthal. You make a lot of good points. Mine would be that teams get better towards the end of the season because they are playing MORE football. I don't think that statistics support the argument that a weeks rest improves your team's chances of winning the next game, particularly in this situation. Correct me if I am wrong. Now if we had played a stellar game last week, perhaps my thinking would be different. And why do you assume that I don't like people who make a lot of money? That seems somewhat random and silly.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast